Fallout: New Vegas PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 22/10/2010
New Vegas: It's the kind of town where you dig your own grave prior to being shot in the head and left for dead... and that's before things really get ugly. It's a town of dreamers and desperados being torn apart by warring factions vying for complete control of this desert oasis. It's a place where the right kind of person with the right kind of weaponry can really make a name for themselves, and make more than an enemy or two along the way.
As you battle your way across the heat-blasted Mojave Wasteland, the colossal Hoover Dam, and the neon drenched Vegas Strip, you'll be introduced to a colorful cast of characters, power-hungry factions, special weapons, mutated creatures and much more. Choose sides in the upcoming war or declare "winner takes all" and crown yourself the King of New Vegas in this follow-up to the 2008 videogame of the year, Fallout 3.
- Feel the Heat in New Vegas! Not even nuclear fallout could slow the hustle of Sin City. Explore the vast expanses of the desert wastelands - from the small towns dotting the Mojave Wasteland to the bright lights of the New Vegas strip. See the Great Southwest as could only be imagined in Fallout.
- Feuding Factions, Colorful Characters and a Host of Hostiles! A war is brewing between rival factions with consequences that will change the lives of all the inhabitants of New Vegas. The choices you make will bring you into contact with countless characters, creatures, allies, and foes, and determine the final explosive outcome of this epic power struggle.
- New Systems! Enjoy new additions to Fallout: New Vegas such as a Companion Wheel that streamlines directing your companions, a Reputation System that tracks the consequences of your actions, and the aptly titled Hardcore Mode to separate the meek from the mighty. Special melee combat moves have been added to bring new meaning to the phrase "up close and personal". Use V.A.T.S. to pause time in combat, target specific enemy body parts and queue up attacks, or get right to the action using the finely-tuned real-time combat mechanics.
- An Arsenal of Shiny New Guns! With double the amount of weapons found in Fallout 3, you'll have more than enough new and exciting ways to deal with the threats of the wasteland and the locals. In addition, Vault-Tec engineers have devised a new weapons configuration system that lets you tinker with your toys and see the modifications you make in real time.
- Let it Ride! In a huge, open world with unlimited options you can see the sights, choose sides, or go it alone. Peacemaker or Hard Case, House Rules, or the Wild Card - it's all in how you play the game.
Obsidian is piling on the star power for its forthcoming sci-fi RPG epic Fallout: New Vegas. According to USA Today (thanks, Eurogamer), new cast members include Matthew Perry, best known as Chandler Bing from the sitcom Friends, along with The Guild star Felicia Day, and Zachary Levi from the spy comedy Chuck.
They'll be joining the likes of Danny Trejo (From Dusk Till Dawn), Kris Kristofferson (The Blade Trilogy), Rene Auberjonois (Boston Legal, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), Michael Dorn (Star Trek: The Next Generation), and William Sadler (The Shawshank Redemption). It's worth noting that Sadler was also Death in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, which makes him the cream of the crop in our book.
Dropping a few details on the characters they'll be voicing, the USA Today article suggests that Zachary Levi will play Arcade, who's "quiet, analytical, and cautious. Highly ethical and moral, he understands the post-apocalyptic world is one in which sometimes, people just have to be shot in the head.?
Perry, meanwhile, plays Benny, "a smooth-talking criminal but also a bit of a weasel, Benny may sound dangerous, but isn't that tough. Ultimately he's more of a ruthless pragmatist than a villain."
Felicia Day will be Veronica, apparently - a sarcastic member of the Brotherhood of Steel.
Fallout: New Vegas will be out on 22nd October, for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
Dishonored is a first-person stealth game which will apparently offer unrivalled player choice as you plot your way through gloomy scenarios. Revealed in the latest issue of US magazine Game Informer, wee promised game about morality and player choice where the world you create is based on your actions, not navigating conversation trees
t a game about assassination where you don't have to kill anyone teases the mag. t's a game about infiltration where you can set up traps and slaughter the entire garrison of an aristocrat's mansion rather than sneak in. It's a game about brutal violence where you can slip in and out of a fortified barracks with nobody ever knowing you were there./p>
Acclaimed role-playing action game Fallout: New Vegas is to receive a comprehensive complete edition next year.
Bethesda Softworks has revealed that the Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition will be released in February 2012 and will include the original hit game plus all subsequent add-on content.
Developed by Obsidian Entertainment as a sequel to Fallout 3, New Vegas allows players to explore a post-apocalyptic Las Vegas, encountering roaming gangs and dangerous characters along the way.
The Ultimate Edition packs in the Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, Courier's Stash and Gun Runners' Arsenal add-ons, which were released as downloadable content over the last year.
These expansions provide numerous additional areas to explore and missions to complete, as well as raising the level cap to 50.
Chandler joins the cast of Fallout: New Vegas…
Designers behind two of the most critically acclaimed first-person action games are working on a new project for Bethesda, the publisher behind the Fallout and Elder Scrolls RPG series.…
Fallout - New Vegas Ultimate Edition … (08/11/2011)
Acclaimed role-playing action game Fallout: New Vegas is to receive a comprehensive complete edition next year.…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £11.99
Free UK Delivery
- Only £14.99
Earn 120 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?