Fallout 3 Xbox 360
- Vault 101 – Jewel of the Wastes; your starting point in Fallout 3 for Xbox 360. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£9.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Shortlist game for the GAME Award of 2008
Fallout 3 for Xbox 360
Vault 101 – Jewel of the Wastes; your starting point in Fallout 3 for Xbox 360. For 200 years, Vault 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington DC and its environs, now known as the Capital Wasteland. Though the global atomic war of 2077 left the US all but destroyed, the residents of Vault 101 enjoy a life free from the constant stress of the outside world. Giant Insects, Raiders, Slavers, and yes, even Super Mutants are no match for superior Vault-Tec engineering. Yet one fateful morning, you awake to find that your father has defied the Overseer and left the comfort and security afforded by Vault 101 for reasons unknown. Leaving the only home you’ve ever known, you emerge from the Vault into the harsh Wasteland sun of Fallout 3 proper to search for your father - and the truth.
Fallout 3 for Xbox 360 Features:
- Limitless Freedom!: Take in the sights and sounds of the vast Capital Wasteland in Fallout 3 for Xbox 360. See the great monuments of the United States lying in post-apocalyptic ruin. In Fallout 3 for Xbox 360, you make the choices that define you and change the world. Just keep an eye on your Rad Meter!
- Experience S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: Vault-Tec engineers bring you the latest in human ability simulation – the SPECIAL Character System! Utilising new breakthroughs in points-based ability representation, SPECIAL in Fallout 3 for Xbox 360 affords unlimited customisation of your character. Also included are dozens of unique skills and perks to choose from, each with a dazzling variety of effects!
- Fantastic New Views: The wizards at Vault-Tec have done it again! No longer constrained to just one view, Fallout 3 for Xbox 360 lets players experience the world from 1st or 3rd person perspective. Choose the way you play Fallout 3 for Xbox 360 with the touch of a button!
- The Power of Choice: Feeling like a dastardly villain today, or a Good Samaritan? Pick a side or walk the line, as every situation in Fallout 3 for Xbox 360 can be dealt with in many different ways. Talk out your problems in a civilised fashion, or just flash your Plasma Rifle.
- Blast ‘Em Away With V.A.T.S.!: Even the odds in combat with Fallout 3's Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System for your Pip-Boy Model 3000! V.A.T.S. allows you to pause time in combat, target specific body parts on your target, queue up attacks, and let Vault-Tec take out your aggression for you. Fallout 3 for Xbox 360 lets players rain death and destruction in an all-new cinematic presentation featuring gory dismemberments and spectacular explosions.
- Mind-Blowing Artificial Intelligence: At Vault-Tec, we realise that the key to reviving civilisation after a global nuclear war is people. Our best minds pooled their efforts to produce an advanced version of Radiant AI, America’s First Choice in Human Interaction Simulation. In Fallout 3 for Xbox 360, facial expressions, gestures, unique dialog, and lifelike behavior are brought together with stunning results by the latest in Vault-Tec technology.
- Eye-Popping Prettiness: Witness the harsh realities of nuclear fallout rendered like never before in modern super-deluxe HD graphics in Fallout 3 for Xbox 360. From the barren Wasteland, to the danger-filled offices and metro tunnels of DC, to the hideous rotten flesh of a mutant’s face, Fallout 3 for Xbox 360 is grotesquely good looking!