Release Date: 05/02/2010
Fable II for Xbox 360 is an action role-playing game (RPG) that truly allows players to live the life they choose in an unimaginably open world environment. Set 500 years after the original, Fable II for Xbox 360 provides gamers with an epic story and innovative real-time gameplay, including a massive amount of freedom and choice to explore a vast collection of dungeons, catacombs and caves in the world of Albion.
Fable II for Xbox 360 Features:
- Choice & consequence: The innovative gameplay pioneered in the original Fable provided gamers with a never-before-seen level of immersion in a truly interactive world. Fable II for Xbox 360 expands upon the scope and depth of the Xbox classic by adding incredible new features and creating a wider, more complex kingdom of limitless choices and consequences. In Fable II, players will have the option to play as a man or woman, get married, have children, and live a life of their own design.
- A land far, far away: Revisit the sprawling world of Albion more than 500 years after the events of the original Fable where you are free to explore the landscape and openly roam the countryside. In Fable II for Xbox 360 every house, hut, dungeon and castle is for sale - at the right price. Fable II players can witness how the world grows and changes in response to their decisions in incredible and unique ways as they rediscover Albion as if for the first time.
- Fight with ease: Fable II for Xbox 360 pioneers a new combat system designed to allow players to truly master hand weapons such as swords and maces, ranged combat weapons such as bows and guns, and an entirely new magic system. These three disciplines, while very accessible, are also amazingly deep, and allow Fable II players to mix combat styles and become everything from master swordsman to skilled ranger to evil magic welder, utilising a single button on the Xbox 360 controller.
- A hero's best friend: The most groundbreaking addition to Fable II for Xbox 360 is integral to the theme of unconditional love in Fable II. Your canine companion will act as friend, compass and protector. Fable II Players must merely feed their pooch and he will love unconditionally, creating a bond that sets up emotion-filled journeys all throughout this magical world.
- Experience the world together: For the first time in the Fable series, gamers can experience the expansive and immersive world of Fable II for Xbox 360 with friends, utilising the new and exciting Dynamic Co-op Mode, bringing the long-awaited multiplayer function to the world of Fable II either on one screen, or over Xbox Live.
Suitable for people aged 15 and over.