F1 Complete Edition PlayStation 3
- Get access to all the additional classic content with the definitive F1 2013 experience!
- Drive all the cars on all the circuits from the F1 2013 Season.
- Take part in community races, challenges and events powered by RaceNet.
- Experience the rush of an F1 Grand Prix from the Driver’s seat as you go for the chequered flag.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£19.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Players will also receive the iconic 1976 Ferrari 312 T2 driven by Niki Lauda, which featured in the motion picture Rush, by signing up to RaceNet (www.racenet.com) for free. F1 2013: Complete Edition also features all the official content from the 2013 season and new, expanded and returning game modes combine to deliver the most complete simulation of a Formula One season in videogame history.
- F1 2013 Complete Edition – F1 2013 expanded with all available additional classic content for F1 2013 for the definitive Formula One videogame experience
- All the Cars, All the Stars – Features all the cars, stars and circuits from the 2013 FIA Formula One World Championship
- Classic Content – Features classic content with cars, drivers and circuits from the 1980s and 1990s
- New F1 Classics Mode – Race on grids featuring cars from different years in single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer
- Multiplayer – Prove yourself in split-screen or online in co-op championships and against 16 players plus 6 AI to simulate full 22 car grids
- Racenet – Track your stats and get new objectives and challenges every week with RaceNet, Codemasters’ free online community hub, and receive the iconic 1976 Ferrari 312 T2 as driven by Niki Lauda, which featured in the motion picture Rush, when you sign up!
- Grand Prix Mode Returns - Step into the shoes of your favourite driver and compete in a single race or full season in the pursuit of racing glory
- Mid-Session Saves - New mid-session saves let you complete a long race weekend at your own pace rather than commit to completing the full session in one go
- Glorious Formula One - F1 2013 will immerse you in the world’s most visually striking sport with new graphical improvements and more realistic AI driver behaviour