F.E.A.R. Complete Pack PC Games
- PC Games Your selected format is PC Games
- In stock
- Feel the F.E.A.R. with this F.E.A.R. Complete Pack for PC Download
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
The F.E.A.R. Collection includes:
- F.E.A.R. Extraction Point
- F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate
- F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin
- F.E.A.R. 2 Reborn
- F.E.A.R. 3
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
F.E.A.R. Complete Pack Product Details
Be the hero in your own cinematic epic of action, tension and terror. A mysterious paramilitary force infiltrates a multi-billion dollar aerospace compound, taking hostages but issuing no demands. The government responds by sending in a Special Forces team only to have them obliterated. Live footage of the massacre shows an inexplicable wave of destruction tearing the soldiers apart. With no other recourse, the elite F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) team is assembled to deal with the extraordinary circumstances. They are given one simple mission: Evaluate the threat and eliminate the intruders at any cost.
F.E.A.R. Extraction Point
Extraction Point kicks off where the original game ended – with a bang. As the helicopter which the F.E.A.R. team is on attempts to leave the vicinity, it instead winds up crashing. The F.E.A.R. team is thus forced to seek out an alternate extraction point, all the way battling the now free Alma and her paranormal minions across a destroyed city.
F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate
As the first F.E.A.R. team and Delta Force fight for control of the situation, a second F.E.A.R. team is sent in to shed some light on Armacham Technology Corporation's (ATC) dark past. As a member of a secondary F.E.A.R. team, you are brought in to discover more information regarding the secret project at the ATC facilities. The multiplayer component for this expansion is no longer available.
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Deployed just minutes before the blast triggered by the original F.E.A.R. team, you assume the role of Special Forces Sgt. Michael Becket as your routine mission quickly turns into a fight for survival against the wrath of Alma Wade. As Alma's terrifying power surges out of control, your squad is forced to battle through an apocalyptic landscape in search of clues for how to destroy her!
F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn DLC
Get to grips with four brand new single-player levels in this DLC campaign for F.E.A.R.2! Coinciding with the events seen in the full game, you will experience the chaos of Alma’s aftermath from an entirely new point of view: that of Replica Soldier 813. Your mission begins with an orbital Powered Armor drop to reinforce your fellow Replica squad…
Alma is expecting and a new level of terror grows as you and your cannibal brother battle through a hellish nightmare. Fight together or die alone on a deadly mission to confront your twisted mother. Players can take on the role of Point Man, a genetically enhanced soldier with superhuman reflexes and the ability to manipulate time, or the undead spirit of his brother Paxton Fettel, a paranormal entity who possesses incredible psychic powers.
- Operating System: Windows® XP, x64 or 2000 with latest service pack installed
- Processor: Pentium® 4 1.7 GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM or more
- Graphics: 64 MB GeForce™ 4 Ti or Radeon® 9000 video card; Monitor that can display in 4:3 aspect ratio
- DirectX®: 9.0c (August Edition) or higher
- Hard Drive: 17 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation; Additional hard drive space for a swap file and saved game files
- Sound: 16-bit DirectX® 9.0 compliant sound card with support for EAX™ 2.0
- Multiplayer Requirements: Broadband or LAN connection for multiplayer games
- Processor: Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: A 256 MB Radeon® 9800 Pro or GeForce™ 6600 or equivalent supported
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9 compliant video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader 2.0 support
- Sound: Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series sound card