EyePet & Friends (PS3 Essentials) PlayStation 3
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
EyePet & Friends (PS3 Essentials) Product Details
Released on 28-Sep-2012
EyePet & Friends on PS3 Features:
- Fully supports the PlayStationMove and playable in full Stereoscopic 3D.
- Socialized the play experience - for the first time in the franchise, EyePet & Friends will enable two players to play simultaneously with two EyePets, two controllers, one augmented reality.
- EyePet & Friends React to Your Every Move and Command – Place an object in front of the camera and the pets will interact with it. Tickle EyePet by waving your fingers in front of the camera and he or she will laugh. Poke them, and they will jump. Roll a ball and the pets will chase after it.
- New progression structure-rewards-based system enables players to choose how they progress through the game. Throughout the game Pets will earn reward tokens for everything they do. Players can redeem tokens for new content in the Pet Store. Content is varied across all game modes and there’s a provisional total of 285 reward items to collect.
- Graphics and Animation That Only the PS3 Can Deliver – EyePet & Friends features Pixar-like fur technology and facial expressions. Watch EyePet & Friends change as they evolve over time.
- Play Create Share-Deep and creative customization features that enable players to create and modify their EyePets’ clothing (Fancy Dress mode), Toys (Toy Factory), Soft Play Themes and other areas of the game.
- New EyePet online community- connect to community portal to review your own and friends’ EyePet profiles, take part in events and competitions, view and share content with friends - all in a child-friendly environment.
Most people try and shed a few pounds after Christmas, but Sony has only gone and cut down the already slim PlayStation 3 in preparation for the festive season.
At 2.1kg the new model weighs less than half of what the original - and now rather chunky-looking - PlayStation 3 did. It's even lighter by a quarter than the current slim model. Part of the reason its able to shed so much weight is because it now has a top-loading sliding disc compartment rather than the current automated slot system.
The announcement was made as the Tokyo Games Show kicked off in Japan, but the good news is we won't have to wait very long for the benefits to reach our shores. The new console will be available in two distinct models and the first, which comes with a hefty 500Gb hard drive, will be on sale in Europe from September 28th. That's next week, for those without a calendar.
A cheaper alternative, with 12Gb of internal storage, will launch a few weeks later on October 12th. For those who buy that model but decide they need more space, a standalone external 250Gb hard drive will also go on sale, as well as a vertical stand for those who like their consoles perpendicular.
Various games will also be bundled with the console, including Assassin's Creed III and the upcoming interactive Move title, Wonderbook: Book of Spells. There'll be a FIFA 13 bundle as well, exclusive to GAME.
Coinciding with the new console is a range of budget PlayStation 3 games under the Essentials banner. Uncharted, Resistance, LittleBigPlanet, God of War III, Assassin's Creed and Far Cry 2 are among the titles you'll be able to pick up for less than twenty quid.
Clearly, Sony is hoping to lure away a few potential Wii U customers. Which will you pick for your winter gaming needs?
Sony unveils new ultra-slim PlayStati… (19/09/2012)
Most people try and shed a few pounds after Christmas, but Sony has only gone and cut down the already slim PlayStation 3 in preparation for the festive season.…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £14.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 120 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?