Everyone Sing Xbox 360
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£4.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Everyone Sing Product Details
So whether you fancy yourself as Jessie J, Nicki Minaj, one of The Wanted boys or being one of their backing singers, you can enjoy the ultimate night in with your friends with Everyone Sing!
Perfect for the ultimate night in, Everyone Sing supports up to 4 microphones so you can have the full party experience with your friends. With multiple party modes including Pass the Bomb, Group Mode, Know Your Song and more, you can truly have the perfect party with your friends and family.
Everyone Sing Group Mode allows you to form a singing group with four friends, and progress through rounds of a competition to become the ultimate singing stars!
Staying in is the new going out! Get your friends round and get the party started with Everyone Sing!
Featuring 35 hit tracks including:
- Nicki Minaj - Your Love
- The Wanted - All Time Low
- Nicole Scherzinger - Poison
- Jessie J - Nobody’s Perfect
- Michael Bublé - Haven’t Met You Yet
- The Noisettes - Don’t Upset the Rhythm
- Dusty Springfield - I Only Want to Be With You
- Taio Cruz - Come on Girl
- CeCe Peniston - Finally
- Rizzle Kicks - Down With the Trumpets
- The Saturdays - Ego
- Gina G - Ooh Ahh… Just a Little Bit
- Pussycat Dolls – Don’t Cha
- Billy Ray Cyrus – Achy Breaky Heart
- A-Ha – Take on Me
- Girls Alound - The Promise
- Marina & the Diamonds - Hollywood
- Example - Kickstarts
- Lionel Richie - All Night Long (All Night)
- Boyzone - Picture of You
- Kate Nash - Do-Wah-Doo
- Black Kids - I’m Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance