Europa Universalis Rome Gold Pack PC Games and Downloads
PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 17/07/2009
Europa Universalis: Rome Gold Pack contains bothe Europa Universalis: Rome and the expansion pack Vae Victus.
Experience one of the most defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. The greatest cultural and military civilizations are brought to life through this epic title rife with great strategic and tactical depth.
Europa Universalis: Rome will cover the time period from the first Punic War to the start of the true Empire. Players will have thousand of gameplay choices ranging from country, culture, provincial and character options to name but a few, making each and every game infinitely customizable and truly unique.
Europa Universalis Rome Gold Pack for PC Features:
- Fully 3D map with integrated graphics and detailed topography
- Start at any date between 280 B.C. and 27 B.C.
- Choose between 10 different cultures, including the Roman, Celtic, Greek and Egyptian civilizations, with more than 53 playable factions on a map spanning hundreds of provinces.
- Watch your characters develop new traits through political intrigue and various interactions with thousands of other characters.
- Trade, negotiate or fight with your neighbours and advance your technologies to unite the Mediterranean World.
- Robust multiplayer allows you to challenge up to 32 players either competitively or in co-op mode.
Vae Victis is the expansion pack for Grand Strategy title Europa Universalis: Rome.
Vae Victis for Europa Universalis Rome Features:
- The dynamics of the characters that live in the Republic will come to life as the men and women have their own personal goals and agendas, which are often in conflict with each other. Will you be able to manage these wilful personalities?
- As a Republic you will now need to take the Senate into the account. Characters will belong to various parties depending on their goals, values and ambition. The Senate will pass laws, which will allow or disallow certain country actions.
- Making sure that the party in power backs your own goals, adds another strategic element to game play.
- Monarchies and Tribes will have their own courts, beware of bootlickers and sycophants who will stop at nothing to replace your divinely appointed ruler with themselves.
- "Carthago Delenda Est". Senators will cry out and charge players to perform their duties. Now the Senate or a religious power can give players missions to fulfil, guiding the player through ambitions to experience a rich and rewarding history.
- Mobilize the Senate to back important laws such as 'Lex Gabinia' to fight piracy or the 'Lex Acilia Repetundarum' to reduce corruption. Players can
also enact decisions at various levels, working with regional governors to grant citizenships to a region or a province.
- Completely revised military AI, particularly in the area of military campaigns. Will benefit experienced players in particular.
- An overhauled interface making the information more easily accessible for both new and advanced players.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £10.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 88 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?