Escape Plan (PlayStation Vita) PlayStation Network
- PlayStation Network Your selected format is PlayStation Network
- In stock
- Get stuck in to Escape Plan for the PlayStation Vita, a devious puzzle-game, and save Lil and Laarg. T&C's apply
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Escape Plan (PlayStation Vita) Product Details
Guide Lil and Laarg to safety using unique touch controls to survive a perilous labyrinth of puzzles and booby traps.
Help these two hapless heroes by tapping the rear touch pad, blowing into the microphone and much more to confuse enemies.
Breathe a sigh of relief as they scrape through to freedom – and giggle when they come to a deliciously messy end.
Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- This PlayStation Network (PSN) voucher code is redeemable only by users holding a PSN account registered in the United Kingdom. PSN accounts are subject to the PSN Terms of Service/User Agreement. Users must be 7 years or older and require parental consent if under 18.
- Certain content available via PSN voucher codes may have specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content rated higher than their age.
- A PlayStation 3, PSP; (PlayStationPortable) or other compatible hardware is required as well as broadband internet connection. User is responsible for broadband internet connection fees. PSN voucher codes for Game Add-On products require full game, which is sold separately.
- PSN voucher codes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or otherwise exchanged. It will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise used without your permission and is valid for one time use only. It expires 12 months from date of purchase.
- PSN voucher codes for wallet top ups are issued by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited and are redeemable only for funds in the PSN Wallet to purchase items in PlayStation Store.
- Full terms apply, see http://eu.playstation.com/legal