Dynasty Warriors 7 Xbox 360
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
- Not Applicable
Released on 06/04/2011
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Dynasty Warriors with the most epic installment of the series yet
Dynasty Warriors 7 marks a milestone for both the franchise and the genre of tactical action games. Highlighting the 10th year of existence for the Dynasty Warriors franchise, Dynasty Warriors 7 looks to take both the series and its fans to new frontiers.
One of the key changes in the game is a new focus on creating a seamless transition between gameplay and cutscenes, providing the player with the experience of playing within a cinematic masterpiece.
Players will have access to more playable forces than before thanks to the inclusion of Wei, Wu, Shu and Jin factions. Players will also become masters of weaponry with a new dual-weapon combat system that allows for Switch Attacks – powerful attacks that will create different effects based on what weapons are paired together.
The game will also feature online co-op, so friends can pair up and take on enemy forces together. Co-op battles will offer higher degrees of challenge, but will also yield bigger spoils from victory.
After 10 years, Dynasty Warriors is still going strong. Now is the perfect time to jump into the battlefield and show what you’re made of!
Dynasty Warriors 7 on Xbox 360 Features:
- Cinematic Gameplay: With a seamless transition between in-game action and gorgeous cutscenes, players will lose themselves in an enthralling experience that feels like playing through an epic film that is also compatible with full stereoscopic 3D!
- Wei, Wu, Shu and Who?: Players can control key warriors from the Wei, Wu, Shu and Jin factions, giving them access to more characters and a larger story than ever before.
- Master of Weaponry: Engage foes in an all-new dual weapon battle system in which players can combine any two weapons for battle at once. Experience powerful Switch Attacks that change based on your current weapon setup. Switch weapons in mid-combo, counterattack while guarding, or finish up a string of strikes with a deadly Switch Attack.
- Conquer the Nation: In the new Conquest Mode, players can take one officer into battle and begin clearing occupied cities. After specific battles, the cities are cleared and the player can walk freely within; creating weapons, trading with merchants and requesting assistance from warriors for future battles. Depending on who you ally yourself with, the Conquest Mode story will spin off in various directions!
- Local and Online Co-Op: Players can now charge onto the battlefield with a friend either online or together on the same console. With the power of two warriors, the battles will get harder but the rewards will become greater.
- Legendary Characters: Play as characters familiar to the Dynasty Warriors series, as well as new warriors for each dynasty. Players will also experience many new warriors from the Jin Dynasty state that rose to power after the Three Kingdoms period.
Tecmo Koei has announced a March 2012 European release date for Warriors Orochi 3, the latest instalment in its popular crossover action franchise.
Coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the historically-inspired action epic once again brings together the worlds of the popular Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors franchises, while throwing in a few new guest stars.
This time around, a dimensional rift brings characters from Tecmo series such as Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive, Warriors: Legends of Troy and Bladestorm into the mix, adding to a character roster of more than 120.
Fans will be able to take advantage of a wide variety of modes, including three-character tag teams and two-player offline and online co-op, as well as new character categories and attack types.
It will also introduce customisable scenarios and a bond system that sees the connection between characters grow and develop as they spend more time together, influencing the story and gameplay in different ways.
The last Warriors Orochi game to receive a Western release was Warriors Orochi 2, which hit PlayStation 2, Xbox 360 and PSP back in 2008.
Warriors Orochi 3 coming to Europe in… (24/01/2012)
Tecmo Koei has announced a March 2012 European release date for Warriors Orochi 3, the latest instalment in its popular crossover action franchise.…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £29.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £12.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 240 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?