Dying Light - Only at GAME Edition PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4 Your selected format is PlayStation 4
- Also available on …
- Xbox One
- Release on 30/01/2015. 38 days to go!
- Survive the night in the first-person, survival horror game, Dying Light, on PlayStation 4.
- Navigate the world seamlessly by leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies.
- Explore a vast open world with varied and expansive environments, a wide variety of enemies and a hopeless tale of survival.
- Get up-close and personal with brutal melee combat or utilize guns and other firepower from afar.
- Craft the perfect weapon with an extensive crafting system in Dying Light, why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barbed wire?
- RELEASE DATE - 30/01/2015 - PREORDER NOW!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME DiscCare will cover your games against future damage. Whether it's caused by an accident or overplay, we'll run it through one of our disc cleaning machines and try to repair your disc and get you back in the game. See below:
Additionally if you've got a scratched Game, DVD or CD we can bring it back to life for £2.99 a clean or 3 for £5. Ask staff in-store for further details.
Add Disc Care
Preorder Price Promise
Never miss out on all the biggest and best game releases by preordering with GAME!
With our Preorder Price Promise you'll never be out of pocket for preordering early! If we drop the price of your game after you've preordered you're guaranteed to pay the lower price. There's no need to worry about being charged more than you anticipated, either; if the price goes up after you've preordered you won't be charged more for your game. So preorder those games you're excited about, and feel safe in the knowledge that at GAME you'll pay our lowest price!
Ninja – Put on a mask and blend into the shadows.
Night club - A steel pipe coupled with a glow tube protected by a metal casing. At night the tube flickers giving scant illumination. But every time you land a critical hit, the tube produces a short but painfully bright flash that blinds all enemies in range, making their execution a mere formality.
Special Agent – Fight with style and elegance.
BuzzKill - A sledgehammer with reinforced handle and working buzz saw attached on its end. Especially effective against big, armored enemies as it cuts easily through their plating. If you had trouble fighting the Demolishers, the Buzz Killer will now make short work of them.
Urban Explorer – Become one with the City Jungle.
Lacerator - An improvised weapon resembling a rake but definitely much more lethal. Its long sturdy shaft is crowned with a head of six shredded blades that cut deep into enemy flesh. With the Lacerator, you can make broad swings that will painfully wound multiple targets at once!
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
You'll need all you can lay your hands on in order to prepare yourself for the change that comes at night: the infected become aggressive and more dangerous as the hunter becomes the hunted. In addition to this, a new wave of predators, present only at night, take to the streets looking to hunt down their next victim. After sundown players must do everything they can to survive until the morning's first light and the protection it brings.
Good Night. Good Luck.
Dying Light Features:
- Survive the Night – During the day, players roam free and scavenge for supplies and weapons. But at night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey.
- Free Running Movement – Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies.
- Welcome to the Quarantine – Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat.
- Brutal Melee and Ranged Combat – get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance.
- Choose Your Play Style – Dying Light features four playable characters that can be fully customized and upgraded to match any play style.
- Craft Your Weapon – Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barb wire? Dying Light’s sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition.
- Breathtaking Visuals and Gameplay – Dying Light is the first game powered by Chrome Engine 6, a cutting edge incarnation of Techland’s proprietary technology, designed from the ground up for the new console generation.