Dungeon Hunter Alliance PS Vita
- PS Vita Your selected format is PS Vita
- Dungeon Hunter: Alliance is the first action RPG game for the PlayStation Vita system that immerses you in the heart of a unique online multiplayer experience.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance is the first action RPG game for the PlayStation Vita system that immerses you in the heart of a unique online multiplayer experience. Face the world of Gothicus and its hordes of creatures alone or in teams of up to 4 heroes.
The main quest, side quests, and the innumerable items to collect offer hours of play in a superbly modeled gothic universe. Push evil back to the depths of hell and squash the destructive ambitions of a tyrannical Queen... who was once your beloved!
- A unique multiplayer experience on PlayStationNetwork: team up online with your friends or with players across the globe! The game difficulty will adapt to the number of players. Do your training and climb the ranks in the online global leaderboards.
- Fun 'hack and slash' gameplay, enhanced by special controls that take advantage of the PlayStation Vita hardware: Use the touch controls to pick specific items, the back touch panel to perform special spells, and the accelerometer to counter rival curses by shaking your device.
- A real quest to complete solo or with others, spanning over 30 levels with an immense world of dungeons, villages and forests to explore, including areas that are randomly generated. Gothicus will never cease to amaze you!
- All the ingredients for a great role-playing game: choose your class, optimize your heros development by assigning experience points to the attributes of your choice, and equip your hero with the best armor thanks to the items you collect throughout your adventure.