The King is Back!
Cocked, loaded and ready for action, Duke delivers epic ass-kicking, massive weapons, giant explosions and pure unadulterated fun!
Put on your shades and step into the boots of Duke Nukem. The alien hordes are invading and only Duke can save the world. Pig cops, alien shrink rays and enormous alien bosses can’t stop this epic hero from accomplishing his goal: to save the world, save the babes and to be a bad-ass while doing it.
The King arrives with an arsenal of over-the-top weapons, non-stop action, and unprecedented levels of interactivity. With hours and hours of action, and a range of bodacious multiplayer modes, rest assured knowing the fun goes on and on.
Did the Alien scum not learn their lesson the first time? Duke has been on hiatus for some time now, kicking back and franchising himself on the fame he gained from saving Earth from the first invasion. The Aliens have returned to Earth yet again, messing up Duke’s sweet routine of dirty leisure habits.
The Alien invaders are stealing Earth’s women, especially the hot ones! And they drank Duke’s beer. This. Won’t. Stand. As Duke battles his way through waves of aliens, the once beautiful gambling haven and Duke Nukem franchise chains are crumbling before his eyes. Time to bring the pain!
- Bust a Gut: Duke pulls no punches. Duke’s constant stream of hilarious one-liners throughout the game make this an out loud good time.
- World Interactivity: Spend as much time as you want shooting hoops, lifting weights, playing pinball, pool, air hockey, and slots.
- Scale & Variety: Packed with explosive FPS action, outlandish settings, driving, and puzzle solving — gamers will never tire of the endless FUN.
- Multiplayer Like No Other: Classic modes are re-made with a Duke twist. Shrink, squash, freeze and shatter your opponents, or just frag them with a rocket.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) and 10.7 (Lion)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB free disk space
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon 2600
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8600
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
Supported Video Cards
- NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600, 8800, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M
- ATI RADEON HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client.
Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam™ Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See www.steampowered.com/agreement for details
Software license terms available in game manual and at www.take2games.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified or offered under different terms.
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU Processor: Intel Quad Core
- CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video Memory (VRam): 512 MB
NOTICE: Apple original CPU's only, CPU upgrades not supported.
NOTICE: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M not supported.
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
NOTICE: Intel integrated video chipsets (including GMA 950) are not supported