- Xbox 360
Duke’s got them, now you can too with the Duke Nukem Forever® Balls of Steel edition . This collectable edition is a must have for all of those who await the return of the King.
Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition on PS3 Includes:
- Duke Nukem Forever game in Balls of Steel edition exclusive packaging
- Collectible bust of Duke Nukem
- Numbered limited edition certificate of authenticity
- 100-page hardcover book: History, Legacy & Legend: Duke Nukem Forever Art from the Vault
- Duke Nukem Forever postcard series
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem sticker
- Duke Nukem Forever collectable comic book
- Duke Nukem Forever foldable paper craft
- Duke Nukem Forever poker chips
- Duke Nukem Forever mini-card deck
- Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem dice
Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition on PS3
Mark your calendars, forever is nearly here. May 6, 2011 marks the launch of Duke Nukem Forever, the most anticipated game of all time.
Put on your shades and prepare to step into the boots of Duke Nukem, whose legend has reached epic proportions in the years since his last adventure. The alien hordes are invading and only Duke can save the world. Pig cops, alien shrink rays and enormous alien bosses can’t stop our hero from accomplishing his one and only goal: to save the world, save the babes and to be a bad-ass while doing it. The King arrives with an arsenal of over-the-top weapons, non-stop action, and unprecedented levels of interactivity. Duke Nukem was and will forever be immortalized in gaming history; this is his legend.
Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition on PS3 Features:
- Return of the King of All Shooters: He’s back, baby! The King of All Shooters returns in an explosive and action packed shooter that puts pedal to the metal and tongue firmly in cheek, among other places. Kick ass from the Vegas Strip to the Hoover Dam all while serenading your ears with your favorite Duke-isms.
- Interact With the World, the Duke Way: Experience a fully interactive and immersive look into Duke’s world. Shoot hoops, lift weights, read adult magazines, draw crude messages on white boards or ogle one of the many beautiful women that populate Duke’s life; that is if you can pull yourself away long enough from kicking ass and taking names
- Kick-Ass Arsenal Brings Puts the F-U Into Fun: Obliterate enemies in style while giving them the Duke Nukem one finger salute. Prepare to shoot enemies in the face with a bad-ass assortment of shotguns, RPGs, pipe bombs and other trademark Duke Nukem tools of destruction. That’s going to leave a mess!