DualShock 4 PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4 Your selected format is PlayStation 4
- The Dualshock 4 evolves the much loved Dualshock 3 with improved thumbsticks and shoulder buttons, as well as a built in speaker and headphone jack.
- The Dualshock 4 incorporates an all-new touch pad to give players a new way to interact with the games they play.
- The Dualshock 4 features a light bar that that the PlayStation 4 camera can track for when the pad is passed from player to player.
- Improvements to the left and right sticks as well as the trigger buttons result in a much tighter sense of control over in-game actions.
- Share your gameplay experiences with friends on your friends list using the Share button.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£37.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME Custom Made
Customizing your Controller has never been easier thanks to GAME Custom Made!
Simply choose the Controller that you want to give that personal touch to. Then head here to buy credit to customize it, or get customizing straight away at GAME Custom Made. For more information Click here for everything you need to know about GAME Custom Made!
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
Utilizing a similar design as the popular Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3(DUALSHOCK 3), DUALSHOCK 4 features new innovations to deliver better gaming experiences. DUALSHOCK 4 incorporates a new highly sensitive six-axis sensor, as well as a touch pad located on the front of the controller, which offers gamers completely new ways to play and interact with games.
DUALSHOCK 4 features a light bar on the top with three colour LEDs that illuminate in various colours. The light bar illuminates to match the colour of characters in a game to offer a simpler, friendlier way to identify players, even when playing side by side. The light bar also changes patterns during gameplay to provide useful information to gamers, such as when a character is critically low on health or has taken major damage.
In addition, DUALSHOCK 4 will come with a built-in speaker and stereo headset jack, enabling PS4 users to enjoy high-fidelity sound effects of games from both the TV and also from the controller. Combined with the Mono Headset that will be bundled with PS4, gamers will also be able to chat with friends playing online, while hearing sound effects from the controller in hand.
While integrating “SELECT” and “START” buttons on DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless controller into a new “OPTIONS button”, DUALSHOCK 4 is newly equipped with a “SHARE button” to further enhance PS4’s social capabilities. The “SHARE button” allows gamers to easily broadcast their gameplay in real-time to friends through internet streaming services such as Ustream. Users can also share their triumphs and accomplishments by uploading video gameplay to Facebook with the “SHARE button”. Unlike streaming content via PC, users no longer have to convert data formats of their recorded gameplay, but can share it with ease. Additionally, gamers can charge DUALSHOCK 4 while PS4 is on standby.
During the creation of DUALSHOCK 4, Sony Computer Entertainment worked with key partners in the development community to improve the feel of the left / right sticks and the trigger buttons, the result is a much tighter sense of control over in-game actions.