- Xbox 360
- Only at GAME can you get a 25cm Goku figurine and an Artbook from the development team, with the Goku Edition of Dragonball Z Battle of Z.
- Fight as all your favourite heroes and villains from the Dragon Ball Z: Universe.
- Team up with your friends in 4v4 team battles online and take down your opponents.
- Drop into the solo story and save the Dragon Ball Z universe from a whole host of villains.
- Choose your characters costumes and power-ups to truly customise them to your style of play.
Since its beginning, Dragon Ball Z was the theater of amazing fights between Goku, his friends and their enemies, and once again they are all back for a new rumble. After amazing games such as Budokai Series, Tenkaichi Series & Raging Blast, Dragon Ball Z returns for a brand-new game where cooperation will be your best ally to defeat terrible enemies.
Are you a team player with the crazy skills and cool composure needed to triumph in massive cooperative battles? If this sounds like you then Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z has just what you need, with revolutionary team battling for up to 4 players together, in cooperative play against a host of fearsome opponents, or in a giant 8-player battle royale. Found his weak point? Push your advantage and take him down together in a flurry of fury!
The more enemies you have, the more allies you need and the more fun you’ll get in the all of the modes available !
Dragonball Z: Battle of Z Battle Mode features these modes for you to brawl through:
- Normal Battle: Each team starts with a certain amount of “Retry”. The first team dropping to 0 “Retry” loses the game!
- Score Battle: To reach the highest score possible, each time has to knockout as much people as possible from the other team!
- Battle Royal: Free-For-All! Each player will have to knockout the others and reach the highest score possible. All of 8 players will battle for the same and unique crown!
- Dragon Ball Grab: 2 teams of 4 players will fight for the 7 Dragon Balls dispersed in the field! The first team collecting all of the Dragon Balls wins the game! If none of the teams manages to do that; the one having the highest number wins.
- Try Goku’s new Super Saiyan GOD mode against his hardest enemies such as Giant Ape Vegeta, Frieza and much more.
- Discover huge open areas to unleash your ki blast power.
- Revolutionary melee mode in a Dragon Ball game.
- Team Up online with 3 of your friends in coop mode.
- Rumble with up to 8 players online.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned