Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z - Day 1 Edition PlayStation 3
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£19.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
- A download code for an, in-game, Naruto Costume.
Since its beginning, Dragon Ball Z was the theater of amazing fights between Goku, his friends and their enemies, and once again they are all back for a new rumble. After amazing games such as Budokai Series, Tenkaichi Series & Raging Blast, Dragon Ball Z returns for a brand-new game where cooperation will be your best ally to defeat terrible enemies.
Are you a team player with the crazy skills and cool composure needed to triumph in massive cooperative battles? If this sounds like you then Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z has just what you need, with revolutionary team battling for up to 4 players together, in cooperative play against a host of fearsome opponents, or in a giant 8-player battle royale. Found his weak point? Push your advantage and take him down together in a flurry of fury!
The more enemies you have, the more allies you need and the more fun you’ll get in the all of the modes available !
Dragonball Z: Battle of Z Battle Mode features these modes for you to brawl through:
- Normal Battle: Each team starts with a certain amount of “Retry”. The first team dropping to 0 “Retry” loses the game!
- Score Battle: To reach the highest score possible, each time has to knockout as much people as possible from the other team!
- Battle Royal: Free-For-All! Each player will have to knockout the others and reach the highest score possible. All of 8 players will battle for the same and unique crown!
- Dragon Ball Grab: 2 teams of 4 players will fight for the 7 Dragon Balls dispersed in the field! The first team collecting all of the Dragon Balls wins the game! If none of the teams manages to do that; the one having the highest number wins.
- Try Goku’s new Super Saiyan GOD mode against his hardest enemies such as Giant Ape Vegeta, Frieza and much more.
- Discover huge open areas to unleash your ki blast power.
- Revolutionary melee mode in a Dragon Ball game.
- Team Up online with 3 of your friends in coop mode.
- Rumble with up to 8 players online.