Dragon Ball Xenoverse PlayStation 4
Go Super Saiyan on PlayStation 4 for the first time as Dragon Ball makes its PlayStation 4 debut with Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse features improved gameplay giving you a fast paced battle with powerful attacks.
Discover a new world in Dragon Ball Xenoverse featuring a clock that stopped, that has now restarted...
A new fighter joins the ongoing fight... But who is he?
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£21.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
GenresBeat 'em up
For the first time ever, Dragon Ball universe will be depicted onto the New-Gen systems and will fully benefit from the most powerful consoles ever created. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE will bring all the frenzied battles between Goku and his most fierce enemies, such as Vegeta, Frieza, Cell and much more, with new gameplay design! Coming along with this amazing feature; a new world setup, a mysterious city and many other amazing features to be announced over in the future! But a question remains; an unknown fighter appears… Who is he?!
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Features:
- Improved Gameplay: discover fast paced and powerful battles await, including real-time transformation!
- Strong immersion: inspired from one of the most famous series ever created.
- New world setup: a clock that once had stopped will start to tick again in a enigmatic and futurist city!
- Original Battles: take part in epic fights against ferocious enemies such as Vegeta, Frieza, Cell and much more!
- Unknown fighter: look at him with its scouter… who is he?