From the Makers of the 2009 RPG of the Year, Dragon Age: Origins, comes the first official expansion pack.
- A Stunning World Expanded: BioWare’s deepest universe to date just got bigger with an all new area of the world to explore, Amaranthine
– Unlock the secrets of the Darkspawn and their true motivations
– Rebuild the Grey Warden order and establish their base of operations at Vigil’s Keep
- All-new Complex Moral Choices: Embark on an epic story that is completely defined and reactive to your play style
– Shape your entire experience based on the choices you make and how your handle complex situations
- New Ways to Customize your Hero: Experience additional spells, abilities, specializations, and items to further personalize and customize your hero and party
– Import your character from Dragon Age: Origins or start anew as a Grey Warden from the neighbouring land of Orlais
– Encounter five all-new party members and an old favourite from Dragon Age: Origins
- Even more Bone-Crushing, Visceral Combat: Battle against a new range of horrific and terrifying creatures
– Put your skills to the test against an evolved, intelligent breed of Darkspawn and other menacing creatures including the Inferno Golem and Spectral Dragon!
For centuries, the Grey Wardens—the ancient order of guardians, sworn to unite and defend the lands—have been battling the dark spawn forces. Legend spoke that slaying the Archdemon would have put an end to the dark spawn threat for centuries to come, but somehow they remain. You are the Grey Warden Commander and have been entrusted with the duty of rebuilding the order of Grey Wardens and uncovering the secrets of the dark spawn and how they managed to remain. How you choose to rebuild your order, how you resolve the conflict with "The Architect", and how you determine the fate of the dark spawn will be but some of the many complex choices that await and shape your journey as you venture to the new land of Amaranthine.
- Maps: Complete maps for every town and dungeon.
- Walkthrough: Detailed walkthroughs to master all quests, puzzles, and pivotal story choices!
- Equipment: Full equipment lists to gear out your character!
- Abilities: Detailed class strategies will reveal every new ability as well as build tree recommendations.
- Side Quests: Learn the location of every side quest and the steps to complete each of one.
- Return to Ostagar: Includes walkthroughs for the "Return to Ostagar" DLC.
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1, Win 7
- Processor: 1.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo [equivalent AMD CPU]
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for XP / 2 GB RAM for Vista / Win 7
- Hard drive: 15 GB
- Graphics Card: 256MB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c August 2008 (included)
- Input device: Keyboard, mouse