Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - Only at GAME Xbox One
- In stock
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition Only at GAME, arms you with all manner of in-games weapons, armour, and more to give yourself a fighting chance!
- Become the Inquisitor and experience a perilous journey of discovery in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- Freely explore a diverse, visually stunning, and immersive living world powered by the Frostbite 3 game engine.
- Each of your actions will have an impact on the world around and will shape a multitude of story outcomes.
- The choice is yours, completely control the appearance and abilities of your Inquisitor, party of followers, outposts, and strongholds.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME DiscCare will cover your games against future damage. Whether it's caused by an accident or overplay, we'll run it through one of our disc cleaning machines and try to repair your disc and get you back in the game. See below:
Additionally if you've got a scratched Game, DVD or CD we can bring it back to life for £2.99 a clean or 3 for £5. Ask staff in-store for further details.
Add Disc Care
Discover the ultimate Dragon Age: Inquisition experience with the Deluxe Edition, Only at GAME, which includes:
- Skyhold Throne: Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
- Red Hart Halla: Traverse the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
- Bog Unicorn: Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
- Soundtrack: Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack
- Bonus digital content: to be announced!
The Deluxe Edition also includes the mighty Flames of the Inquisition gear!
- Multi-class Weapons: Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.
- Inquisitor Armor: Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition Armor.
- Armored Mount: Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition Armor forged from the flames of battle.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
A cataclysmic event plunges the land of Thedas into turmoil. Dragons darken the sky, casting a shadow of terror over a once-peaceful kingdom. Mages break into all-out war against the oppressive Templars. Nations rise against one another. It falls to you and your party of legendary heroes to restore order as you lead the Inquisition, hunting down the agents of chaos. Bonds will form - and some will break - as the campaign for truth takes its toll.
BioWare’s latest action-adventure delivers an unparalleled story set in a vast, changeable landscape. Explore hidden caves, defeat truly monumental creatures, and shape the world around you based on your unique play style.
Explore, lead, and battle: Tough choices define your experience, and even one decision can change the course of what's to come.
- Become the Inquisitor - Wield the power of the Inquisition over the course of an epic character-driven story, and lead a perilous journey of discovery through the Dragon Age.
- Bond with Legends - A cast of unique, memorable characters will develop dynamic relationships both with you and with each other.
- Discover the Dragon Age - Freely explore a diverse, visually stunning, and immersive living world.
- Change the World - Your actions and choices will shape a multitude of story outcomes along with the tangible, physical aspects of the world itself.
- Play Your Way - Completely control the appearance and abilities of your Inquisitor, party of followers, outposts, and strongholds. Decide the makeup of your Inquisition forces and your own style of combat.