- Enter the open world adventure of Dragon Age: Inquisition well prepared with the Collector's Edition Game Guide, complete with a hardcover, "behind the scenes" content, and much more!
- Presents multiple play styles, giving you helpful hints and tips regardless of how you play.
- Provides advice on every potential class and character load out available to give you the best chance to succeed.
- Each of your choices has a drastic affect on the game; learn about every outcome of each of your potential choices.
- Never get lost with the beautifully illustrated maps which depict a visually stunning and immersive living world.
Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Release Date: 21/11/2014
Enter the world of Dragon Age: Inquisition well prepared to take on a whole host of monstrous creatures with the Collector's Edition Game Guide.
- Collector's Edition Bonuses - Premium hardcover edition includes additional pages of ‘Behind The Scenes’ content, interviews with BioWare, and exploration into the ‘Making Of’ product with Dragon Age partners.
- Mobile friendly eGuide access – Digital strategy content optimized for a second screen experience.
- Multiple play styles presented – Identify tactics, explore hidden caves, defeat monumental creatures, and shape the world around you based on advice for your own style of play and combat.
- Make the right decision – Your actions and choices will shape a multitude of story outcomes along with the tangible, physical aspects of the world itself. Tough choices define your experience, and even one decision can change the course of what's to come.
- Be the finest Inquisitor – Choose your class based on recommended character loadouts that take advantage of a unique set of abilities, weaponry, special moves, and even class-reactive story content. Completely control the appearance and abilities
- Get the best out of your team – Connect and communicate with a cast of unique, memorable characters to develop dynamic relationships that will benefit you and your party.
- Where to go next – Illustrated maps serve as a guide to the next adventure allowing informed exploration of a diverse, visually stunning, and immersive living world.