In Dr. Kawashima’s Body and Brain Exercises, move your body to exercise your brain using the Xbox 360 Kinect device. Based on the research of the internationally renowned Dr Kawashima, the game invites you to follow a program of simple physical coordination exercises to improve your brain age. Multiplayer gameplay lets friends and family join in the
series of fun, lively body exercises and compare brain age scores.
Dr Kawashima's Body and Brain Exercises for Xbox 360 Kinect Features:
- Brain Fitness Check: measure your brain age, and check the results of your daily training. Exercises vary each time you take the once-a-day test.
- Today’s Exercise: a selection of 3 recommended exercises based on your personal stats to help you get your daily training fix.
- Custom Exercises: choose from 20 different exercises organized in five different types as follows:
- Maths: numbers, sums and simple formulae.
- Reflexes: split-second decisions and accurate movements.
- Logic: successfully apply logic to different situations.
- Memory: retain and re-use information accurately.
- Physical: more focused on physical accuracy rather than raw brain power.
- For each exercise there are 3 levels of difficulty: beginner, intermediate, advanced.
- Group Exercises: train your brain and body alongside family members and friends as you try to better each other’s brain age scores.
- Multiplayer: Up to 4 players take turns to spin the wheel, taking on whatever challenge they land on.
- Photos: Preserve your fun times together by taking pictures while you play.
- Calendar: view your training log on a calendar.
- Brain fitness chart: track your brain age and the brain ages of your family and friends on a graph.
- Stats: view high scores for each exercise.
- Completion: a graph shows how many of the 5 different types of exercise have been completed.
- Achievements: view your Xbox 360 achievements.
- Photos: view photographs you’ve taken during group exercise sessions.
- Training Mode: Follow your own personal program as created by experts to help keep your body in shape as well as your mind.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
GenreFitness and Health
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned