In Dr. Kawashima’s Body and Brain Exercises, move your body to exercise your brain using the Xbox 360 Kinect device. Based on the research of the internationally renowned Dr Kawashima, the game invites you to follow a program of simple physical coordination exercises to improve your brain age. Multiplayer gameplay lets friends and family join in the
series of fun, lively body exercises and compare brain age scores.
Dr Kawashima's Body and Brain Exercises for Xbox 360 Kinect Features:
- Brain Fitness Check: measure your brain age, and check the results of your daily training. Exercises vary each time you take the once-a-day test.
- Today’s Exercise: a selection of 3 recommended exercises based on your personal stats to help you get your daily training fix.
- Custom Exercises: choose from 20 different exercises organized in five different types as follows:
- Maths: numbers, sums and simple formulae.
- Reflexes: split-second decisions and accurate movements.
- Logic: successfully apply logic to different situations.
- Memory: retain and re-use information accurately.
- Physical: more focused on physical accuracy rather than raw brain power.
- For each exercise there are 3 levels of difficulty: beginner, intermediate, advanced.
- Group Exercises: train your brain and body alongside family members and friends as you try to better each other’s brain age scores.
- Multiplayer: Up to 4 players take turns to spin the wheel, taking on whatever challenge they land on.
- Photos: Preserve your fun times together by taking pictures while you play.
- Calendar: view your training log on a calendar.
- Brain fitness chart: track your brain age and the brain ages of your family and friends on a graph.
- Stats: view high scores for each exercise.
- Completion: a graph shows how many of the 5 different types of exercise have been completed.
- Achievements: view your Xbox 360 achievements.
- Photos: view photographs you’ve taken during group exercise sessions.
- Training Mode: Follow your own personal program as created by experts to help keep your body in shape as well as your mind.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
GenreFitness and Health
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!