DmC: Devil May Cry Xbox 360
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- Fight evil with attitude as you step into the Demon destroying boots of Dante in Devil May Cry on Xbox 360
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£7.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Set in Limbo City, Dante is coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a Demon and an Angel. Due to his unusual heritage Dante suffers from a split personality that enables Dante to call upon Angel and Demon abilities, transforming himself and his Rebellion sword. This transformation gives Dante unique abilities that alter the way he moves and fights!
Angel mode sees Dante’s sword Rebellion becoming the scythe Osiris, which grants quick and stylish attacks. But unleashing the Demon within sees his sword becoming the Arbiter, slower but much more deadly as its attack power increases.
And as always Dante’ faithful guns, Ebony and Ivory, return loaded and ready to pump bullets into all that dare to confront Dante. This allows for some breathtakingly devastating combos as you switch from swordplay to gunplay on the fly!
But it’s not just enemies that Dante will need to take on as Limbo City does everything it can to make your journey of discovery all the more treacherous by moving walls, the floor and impeding your progress.
With the help of Capcom, UK developer Ninja Theory has been able to inject fresh blood into the Devil May Cry series. Pulling on their own expertise and Capcom Heritage, DmC remains true to the Devil May Cry DNA, meaning fans of previous Devil May Cry titles will have no problem stepping back into the fast and Furious fighting style that is Devil May Cry.
Devil May Cry on Xbox 360 Features:
- All-out Action – The style that brought Dante to the masses is back as you wield the Rebellion Sword and dual wield Ebony and Ivory!
- Discover Dante – Delve into Dante’s past and discover who he is as you meet new and familiar characters.
- Killer Combos – Chain together ground and aerial based combos using the Angel and Demon modes and go for the top style rank.
- Perfect Partners – Capcom and Ninja Theory team up to deliver a stylishly brutal Devil May Cry experience!