The Netherworld - a place darker than a pitch-black cave, located deeper than the depths of the seas. It is a cursed land where evil reigns and foul beings dwell. Nobody knows its whereabouts, but everybody fears its existence... The story takes place two years after the death of King Krichevskoy, the ruler of the Netherworld. His son Laharl slept for two full years, unaware of his father's death, while demons fought for supremacy over the Netherworld. With the help of his vassal Etna and her underlings, the egocentric, megalomaniac Prince Laharl fights his way to become the next king.
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness Features:
- Finally know who is the best strategist! Presenting the all-new duel system developed specially for fans, Disgaea returns with a bang with Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness.
- Customise Everything: If you thought customisation is only for characters and weapons, then think again. With Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness on PSP you can even customise the multiplayer mode. Changes can be made to the game rules, field conditions, win/loss conditions, and many more. With Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness you’ll never again be bored with the same old battle situations!
- The word strategy takes on a new meaning with geo cubes: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness lets you select 10 geo cubes that have special effects like level up, stop enemy movement, gain the ultimate weapon, and etc. Then from the 10 you chose, 5 are randomly dealt to you and the same for your opponent. You can see the 10 cubes your opponent selected, but you do not know which 5 they gained.
- By connecting to your friend’s PSP you can buy or sell your items. However, unlike an ordinary transaction the seller will not gain money or lose their item. You can think of it more as a way to share your item data with your buddies.
- A whole new story mode for PSP: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness sees you playing as Etna and try to become Beauty Queen Ultimate Overlord Etna. If you are able to defeat the game in this mode, an exclusive ending awaits the player.
- Part of the fun of NIS games is unlocking hidden characters: In Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness you will see familiar faces from a number of previous titles.
- Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness Music: At Laharl’s castle there is a hidden music shop where you can purchase soundtracks and play them in the item world as background music.
- The basic flow of the game is kept simple: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness opens with the story that sets the scene. Once you learn your objective you will prepare for battle and fight the enemy.
- Battles will take place on a grid based field map: Your units in Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness will be dispatched and controlled on your battle phase. Once you finish all of your actions, you will end your turn and it becomes the enemy’s turn.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned