- PlayStation 3
- PC Games and Downloads
- PlayStation 4
Blizzard Entertainment’s epic Diablo III takes the never-endingl war between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells to a new battleground for a new generation of gamers to join the conflict.
Armed with a controller and a brand new interface designed for today's consoles, you will step into the role of one of five powerful character classes—barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, or demon hunter—and embark on a dark journey to save the world of Sanctuary from ancient demonic forces. As you make your way from your small town of New Tristram all the way to the Diamond Gates of the High Heavens, your adventure will see you engage in pulse-pounding combat with hordes of monsters and challenging bosses, grow in experience and ability, and acquire items of incredible power.
A game a decade in the making, Blizzard Entertainment originally released Diablo III for Windows and Macintosh PC on May 15, 2012. Within 24 hours it had become the fastest-selling PC game of all time, and now Xbox 360 gamers will find out why!
Key Features for Diablo III on Xbox 360:
- Five powerful character classes to choose from: barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, and demon hunter
- Direct character control and console-focused changes to character abilities and combat mechanics thrust Xbox 360 gamers into the action
- Four-player online co-op and four-player local co-op for seamless cooperative play
- Four different difficulty modes—Normal, Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno—that progressively increase the challenge and reward players with more powerful armor, weapons, and abilities
- Hardcore mode for players who seek the thrill of constant peril that comes with the possibility of permanent death for their character
- Completely reimagined interface and new dynamic camera designed specifically for console play
- Interactive environments with dangerous traps and obstacles, and destructible elements
- Randomized settings, events, and loot deliver endless, dynamic gameplay
- A wide variety of fiendish monsters, with unique attack patterns and behaviors redesigned for console
- Features like the Paragon system, Monster Power, Infernal Machine and Brawling add substantial replayability
- Connect with friends, send game invitations, and access voice chat through the Xbox LIVE
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned