Diablo III PlayStation 3
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£9.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Blizzard Entertainment’s epic Diablo III takes the never-endingl war between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells to a new battleground for a new generation of gamers to join the conflict.
Armed with a controller and a brand new interface designed for today's consoles, you will step into the role of one of five powerful character classes—barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, or demon hunter—and embark on a dark journey to save the world of Sanctuary from ancient demonic forces. As you make your way from your small town of New Tristram all the way to the Diamond Gates of the High Heavens, your adventure will see you engage in pulse-pounding combat with hordes of monsters and challenging bosses, grow in experience and ability, and acquire items of incredible power.
A game a decade in the making, Blizzard Entertainment originally released Diablo III for Windows and Macintosh PC on May 15, 2012. Within 24 hours it had become the fastest-selling PC game of all time, and now PlayStation 3 gamers will find out why!
Key Features for Diablo III on PlayStation 3:
- Five powerful character classes to choose from: barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, and demon hunter
- Direct character control and console-focused changes to character abilities and combat mechanics thrust PS3™ gamers into the action
- Four-player online co-op and four-player local co-op for seamless cooperative play
- Four different difficulty modes—Normal, Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno—that progressively increase the challenge and reward players with more powerful armor, weapons, and abilities
- Hardcore mode for players who seek the thrill of constant peril that comes with the possibility of permanent death for their character
- Completely reimagined interface and new dynamic camera designed specifically for console play
- Interactive environments with dangerous traps and obstacles, and destructible elements
- Randomized settings, events, and loot deliver endless, dynamic gameplay
- A wide variety of fiendish monsters, with unique attack patterns and behaviors redesigned for console
- Features like the Paragon system, Monster Power, Infernal Machine and Brawling add substantial replayability
- Connect with friends, send game invitations, and access voice chat through the PlayStation Network
- “The Hero’s Journey” – A Legendary shoulder item that includes a “Journey” style scarf
- “Drake’s Amulet” – A Legendary amulet that bears a striking resemblance to the ring that Drake wears around his neck in Uncharted
- “Leoric’s Gauntlets” – These Legendary gloves summon a ghostly skeleton to fight for you
- “Crimson Angelic Wings” – This cosmetic enhancement calls forth a set of red Angelic Wings
- “Leah’s Ring” – A Legendary level-60 ring, originally given to Leah by Deckard Cain