Devil May Cry 4 PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Also available on …
- Xbox 360
- From the producer of the original Devil May Cry and Resident Evil 4 comes Devil May Cry 4, the next instalment in the hugely successful stylised action series that has so far achieved global sales of nearly seven million units.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£2.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
GenresBeat 'em up
From the producer of the original Devil May Cry and Resident Evil 4 comes Devil May Cry 4, the next instalment in the hugely successful stylised action series that has so far achieved global sales of nearly seven million units.
Devil May Cry 4 immerses gamers in a supernatural world where a new protagonist clashes with a familiar hero. As the new leading man, Nero, Devil May Cry 4 players will unleash incredible attacks and non-stop combos using a unique new gameplay mechanic, his powerful Devil Bringer arm.
With the advanced graphical capabilities of new consoles, high definition visuals and intricate detail come to life as players explore new and exotic locales. Devil May Cry 4's dynamic action and undeniable style combine with explosive fighting options and a gripping Devil May Cry story to produce the incomparable experience that only a Devil May Cry game can deliver.Devil May Cry 4 Features:
- Devlish speed: Devil May Cry 4 runs at 60 frames per second
- Blend of familiar and new: newcomer Nero clashes with veteran Dante
- New Devil May Cry adventure: Includes fresh characters and environments
- Signature blend: Devil May Cry 4 mixes Capcom's classic guns and swordplay
- Deep combo system: Devil May Cry 4 rewards stylish dispatching of enemies
- Unique Devil Bringer arm: Opens up a range of combo options!
- Distinct set of weaponry and moves: Devil May Cry 4 features fresh action for Nero and Dante
- Exceed System: Allows Nero to charge up his sword with a throttle effect, revving up to three levels with powerful attack options
- New active style change system: In Devil May Cry 4 Dante can to switch styles and weapons on the fly, producing crazy combo possibilities