Demon Gaze PS Vita
- PS Vita Your selected format is PS Vita
- Hunt down artefacts to make a living in the cursed land of Misred or choose to face Oz's shrouded past.
- Make your way through dungeons hunting down treasure in order to improve your weapons, and bring out the dungeons bosses.
- Customise your party, choosing from over 5 different races and 8 different classes to suit your playing style.
- Utilise special items to gain skills from several other character classes to maximize your characters’ battle potential
- Use the Vita's touch screen capabilities to quickly navigate through previously explored dungeons.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£19.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
Without knowing where else to go or what else to do, Oz decides to take up arms in order to hunt down artefacts and eke out a living in this world that feels so new to him. One day, he will have to face his past, but until then, he has no choice but to trust those around him, and in his newfound abilities as a “Demon Gazer”...
Demon Gaze Features:
- Dungeon RPG progress system: Conquer locations within dungeons to access better items and to draw out the boss!
- HD character and monster illustrations: Experience highly detailed and illustrated art like you’ve never seen before on the PS Vita’s OLED screen!
- Customisable party creation: Choose from more than 90 different character portraits, 5 different races, and 8 different classes and create your ideal adventuring party to delve fearlessly into various beautiful 3D dungeons!
- Subclass flexibility: Utilise special items to gain skills from several other character classes to maximize your characters’ battle potential and survivability!
- Touchscreen quicktravel: Employ the use of the PS Vita’s touch screen to quickly navigate your character through previously explored areas within dungeons!