Dementium 2 DSi and DS Lite
DSi and DS Lite
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Dementium 2 Product Details
Released on 15/08/2011
You are William Redmoor, recent recipient of a radical brain operation intended to cure psychosis and current inmate at a clandestine treatment center for the criminally insane. Your memories are fuzzy, but it appears that your wife was murdered, and the evidence pointed toward you as the killer. Here at the Bright Dawn Treatment Center you are under the care of an enigmatic figure known only as The Doctor. Whatever the Doctor’s methods, they appear to work—your psychosis is gone… or is it? Demons you once battled have appeared once again. Worse, it seems that the Doctor has some diabolical scheme to perform experimental operations on scores of other inmates. You must not only survive an onslaught of horrific beasts but also stop the Doctor from achieving his goal. With all the insanity that surrounds you, you can’t tell if it’s you or the world around you that has truly lost it. Just how demented are you? Time to prepare for phase 2…
- The ultimate horror atmosphere, created with high-intensity sound effects, foreboding corridors, blood-strewn walls, and nightmarish environments
- Multipurpose weapons allow you to dispose of enemies and obstacles
- Test your wits and nerves by solving challenging riddles
- Three difficulty settings - weak, able, strong - separate the victims from the victors
- Explore dozens of different areas and encounter 16+ horrifying types of enemies
- Revamped equipment system allowing for quick and easy access
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £29.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 240 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?