Dead Rising Collection Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- In stock
- With more zombies than you'll know what to do with, the Dead Rising Collection lets you relive some of the best moments from the franchise, on Xbox 360.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
GAME DiscCare will cover your games against future damage. Whether it's caused by an accident or overplay, we'll run it through one of our disc cleaning machines and try to repair your disc and get you back in the game. See below:
Additionally if you've got a scratched Game, DVD or CD we can bring it back to life for £2.99 a clean or 3 for £5. Ask staff in-store for further details.
Add Disc Care
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
As photojournalist Frank West you've uncovered the scoop of the century - a mall full of zombies, cordoned off by the army. Now you're locked in with thousands of shambling corpses for the next 72 hours. To survive three days of shopping and chopping and uncover the mystery of the mall, you'll need your wits and a lot of gardening implements about you…
- They went shopping, now they're rotten. Next generation swarm technology surrounds you with hundreds of on-screen zombies to hack, drive and run through.
- Lawn mower death. If you can pick it up, you can use it. Over 250 items to cause mayhem with include skateboards, severed arms and circular saws.72 hour countdown.
- You decide how to play, as events unfold in the mall. Help other survivors, find the source of the outbreak or just hide yourself away in a cupboard…
Several years have passed since the Wilamette incident, and while Frank West was able to save America from a zombie apocalypse, the cause of zombification was not completely contained. This led to continued zombie outbreaks throughout the United States.
Dead Rising 2 shifts the action from the everyday world of mid-West America to the glitz and glamour of Fortune City, America’s latest and greatest entertainment playground. People flock to Fortune City from around the globe to escape from reality and the chance to win big.
The game sees the introduction of former national Motocross champion, Chuck Greene, as the main protagonist. Before he hit the big time with a team and sponsorship behind him Chuck was forced to repair his own bikes, leaving him incredibly resourceful; a real handyman. A single father, Chuck dotes on his daughter Katey who, since the loss of her mother, he will do anything for.
With hundreds of zombies on screen at any one time, the original Dead Rising forced gamers to turn the everyday objects they found in the Mall into improvised weapons capable of fending off attacks. Dead Rising 2 promises to increase the carnage with even more zombies intent on feasting on human flesh and countless new objects with which Chuck can make the undead dead.
Capcom's undead-mangling action-adventure series is back, with more tools, more zombies and now zombie-massacring multiplayer modes.
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record has Frank West, the hero of the original Dead Rising. Help Frank battle through more twisted enemies, create more outrageous combo weapons and follow his own mission structure to explore brand new areas of Fortune City to hit the big time and get his biggest scoop yet.
- New story and missions unique to Frank West
- New environments including Fortune City’s latest attraction, “Uranus Zone”
- New enemies and more psychotic Psychos
- New items and vehicles
- Say “Cheese!” – Don’t miss those classic Dead Rising moments, earn Prestige Points and complete new missions using Franks best friend, his camera.
- Upgraded Experience – Full of technical improvements and enhancements to make a more satisfying Dead Rising experience.