Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop Wii
- Wii Your selected format is Wii
- Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop for Nintendo Wii follows the harrowing tale of Frank West, an overly zealous freelance journalist on a hunt for the scoop of a lifetime.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop on Wii
Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop for Nintendo Wii follows the harrowing tale of Frank West, an overly zealous freelance journalist on a hunt for the scoop of a lifetime. In pursuit of a juicy lead, he makes his way to the small suburban town of Willamette only to find that it has become overrun by zombies. Frank escapes to the local shopping mall, thinking it will be a bastion of safety but it turns out to be anything but. In Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop on Wii, players will struggle to survive the endless stream of enemies, with free reign of a realistic shopping centre. Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop for Wii presents a variety of stores offering an endless supply of real and makeshift weapons to fight off the flesh-hungry mob. In Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop on Wii, if Frank is running low on health he can pay a visit to one of the many restaurants or cafes and restore his energy by chowing down on some tasty mall food.
Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop for Wii is split into a series of individual cases, all of which Frank must complete in order to gain vital information that will allow him to piece together the truth behind the horrendous epidemic. In addition to the cases, Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop Wii players will be faced with the dilemma of deciding the rescue priority of the residents of Wilamette who also sought sanctuary in the mall. Depending on the player's skill some may not be so fortunate as each rescue needs to be undertaken in a set time period, so Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop players may need to delay completion of a case in order to save a fellow human.
Dead Rising Chop Til You Drop for Nintendo Wii Features:
- Dead Rising on Wii: Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop on Wii utilises the same engine as Resident Evil 4 Wii edition.
- New level of interaction: In Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop on Wii, players can aim and fire guns, swing and throw weapons and shake off zombie attacks with added Wii Remote functionality.
- Huge environment: The expansive indoor and outdoor areas of the mall in Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop on Wii provide a variety of different locations to explore.
- Improved save functionality: the save system in Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop for Wii allows for more seamless, less frustrating gameplay.
- Hordes of enemies on screen at once: Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop presents non-stop, pulse-pounding action.
- Improvised Weapons: In Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop for Wii, anything in the mall is at Frank's disposal:
- Environmental weapons: In Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop for Wii, players can grab environmental objects including umbrellas and benches to batter the undead hordes!
- Store Weapons: Snatch items from different the stores in Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop to use as weapons including golf clubs, lawnmowers, frying pans and more.
- Revive Health: Recharge Frank's vitality in Wii Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop by consuming food and drink.
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.