Dead or Alive 5 Plus PS Vita
- PS Vita Your selected format is PS Vita
- The signature fighting style of the DOA series comes to PlayStation Vita in Dead Or Alive 5 Plus
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
GenresBeat 'em up
Dead or Alive 5 Plus Product Details
Combining the stunning graphics and new martial arts techniques of the recent console release of Dead or Alive 5, Dead or Alive Five Plus adds a host of all-new features specifically designed for the PS Vita.
In Dead Or Alive 5 Plus, players will take on the roles of the cast of Dead or Alive fighters in an intense, action-packed brawler, set in visually striking locations from around the world. The famed DOA hand-to-hand combat returns, supported by 3D stages that update the series’ characteristic style with a fresh look and feel.
Stages in Dead Or Alive 5 Plus are more than spectacular visual backdrops, instead playing to a fighter’s strengths. As a fight progresses, the backdrop will change and interact with players. Skilled fighters will be able to utilise these dynamic stages to pit their opponents against fresh obstacles to create a new fighting experience. This fusion of combat and dynamically changing backdrops is the formula for the evolution of fighting games as “Fighting Entertainment.”
With a sensual yet realistic style, Dead Or Alive 5 Plus characters are rendered in incredibly lifelike detail. Innovative touch controls bring a completely new experience to fighting games. Simple taps, swipes and punches to your opponent trigger a variety of devastating moves. Using the PS Vita’s motion sensor, you can play vertically for a first-person, full-screen view of your opponent. These intuitive new controls are only possible with the PS Vita’s touchscreen and rear touch pad.
Both novice and expert players will find even more ways to up their game with Dead Or Alive 5 Plus. New modes focused just on training offer tutorials on game basics, and a new display of advanced frame data offers over twice as much the amount of information on each move than the previous version. Tournament players will spend hours analyzing the best moves for their fights.
Gather your friends and take the fight inside, outside or anywhere. Dead Or Alive 5 Plus takes the ultimate in Fighting Entertainment on the go, thanks to the PS Vita's ad hoc and infrastructure network features.
Key features of Dead Or Alive 5 Plus on PlayStation Vita:
- Intense DOA Fighting: Dead Or Alive 5 Plus expands the signature DOA fighting style with a variety of deadly martial arts techniques and styles.
- Realistic and Sensual Graphics: Characters come alive with a new visual style combining stunning realism with a warm, naturalistic feel that conveys every facet of each character—from raw power to sleek sensuality. And now you can interact directly with the characters using the PS Vita’s touchscreens!
- Dream Lineup: The full cast of DOA fighters is at your fingertips, including Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate, Ayane, Kasumi, Hitomi, Bayman, Christie, Lei Fang, Zack, Kokoro, Bass, Rig, Jann Lee, Helena, Lisa, Brad Wong, Eliot, Tina and more.
- Dynamic Interactive 3D Stages: More than a backdrop, spectacular locations from around the world provide a changing and interactive arena for deadly battles.
- Devastating Finishing Moves: Use power blows to interactively trigger the Danger Zone of a stage, including crashing cars, collapsing glaciers, and an exploding oil rig—distract your opponents or drive them into danger.