Dead Island - Game of the Year Edition Xbox 360
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£3.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition on Xbox 360
Contains the complete game, plus all additional in-game content:
- The Ripper - A unique weapon, this combines a baseball bat with a rotary saw
- Bloodbath Arena - Challenging you to take out multiple waves of zombies in four new arenas, plus a new weapon - the Sonic Pulse Grenade
- Ryder White - Play as the game's cheif antagonist in a unique story with new blueprints and weapons to collect
Being tracked down by the undead? Wielding anything that comes to hand to beat them off? And running away in blind terror when all your options run out? No, it's not a package holiday to Magaluf but Dead Island, a vacation to a luxury island resort gone horribly wrong as zombies run amok, all hellbent on turning you into finger food.
Get into character by choosing one of four different personalities to enjoy your stay on Dead Island with; from one-hit-wonder rap star Sam B through to Purna, the kick-ass former cop from Oz, there's someone for everyone to customise as they creep, fight and flee through the game.
- Survive or Die! – a first-person action-adventure, explore a luscious open-world packed to the palm trees with the undead as you try to find a way to survive long enough to get on the next Easyjet flight outta there!
- DIY Weaponry – fancy combining a baseball and some nails to send an undead holidaymaker on a permanent vacation? Dead Island lets you do it! With the game's focus on melee combat, combine everyday objects to turn them into perfect tools for smashing fruity zombies into meaty chunks
- Cranium-Cracking Co-op! – team up and beat out the brains of the undead in the four-player co-operative mode and level up your character so they're bigger, faster and stronger thanks to Dead Island's role-playing features
- Hell in Paradise – travel across the beautiful island of Banoi and, in between the disemboweling and beheadings, marvel at the postcard-perfect visuals of this tropical paradise, from its blood-drenched white sands through to undead-concealing rain forests.