Darksiders II: Death Rides Limited Edition - Only at GAME PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Also available on …
- Xbox 360
- Saddle up and join Death's quest to find out who REALLY started the Apocalypse in Darksiders II GAME Exclusive Death Rides Limited Edition for PlayStation 3
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£4.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 15 and over.
Saddle up and join Death's quest to find out who REALLY started the Apocalypse in Darksiders II.
Darksiders II on PlayStation 3 picks up the story from the original Darksiders game. The Horseman War has been blamed - and banished - for starting the Apocalypse early. Death believes War was framed, which leads to less of a sequel and more of a side-story: Death's search for those responsible.
Darksiders II Features:
- An agile new anti-hero with fierce new weapons
- Skill-based armour choices that define your character and style - choose your own Death!
- A massive and visually stunning world - dungeons, demons and so much more
- Unique locations with unique challenges - from lava pits to lost souls
- Loot systems to top up your skills and arsenal
Walk On The Dark Side
Darksiders II not only expands the story, but it expands the Darksiders world, too. Combining combat, platform-style adventuring and mind-challenging puzzles through maps and dungeons that dwarf the scale of the first game. Whether you're in the Overworld or the Abyssmal Plane, each location has its own distinct look, its own distinct challenges, and its own distinct dangers.
Fans of the original game will enjoy the same visual style carried over, with even more unique ghouls, goblins, beasties and bosses to take out, while new players will get to experience this awesome attack on the senses for the first time!
Death Becomes You
As Death, you are nimble and ninja-like, with an emphasis on agility and plenty of opportunities for parkour moves. You're armed with your Harvester scythe - which can split into two blades - and Ghost Hand grappling hook. Plus your handy Steed Despair and Raven Guide Dust are at hand to help you make your way to your goal.
The different armour you choose will influence how your Death fights. From the sorcery of Necromancer to the rogueish Wanderer, your armour is like a skill class that you can build throughout your quest. MMO-style loot systems will enhance your arsenal even further, and you can even build up to full 'Reaper' form to take on the really big bads.
Exclusive Death Rides Edition Content
Preorder Darksiders II and grab the Exclusive Death Rides Edition, including:
- Death Rides Pack: multiple side-quests for you to further explore the Maker's Realm and the Dead Plains and earn more experience and loot. aid an ancient Construct, recover lost treasure and battle the Bloodless!
- Argul's Tomb: This new dungeon isn't ready to explore yet, but with a download code included in this edition, it's yours to access as soon as it becomes available!