This third-person role-playing game retains all the dark claustrophobia, rich atmosphere and challenging gameplay that made it such a hit, finely-tuned and now with added challenges in the new Artorias of the Abyss chapter. Tense dungeon crawling goes hand-in-hand with fearsome enemy encounters, rewarding challenges and nuanced weaponry and magic.
- Deep, Dark & Difficult - Unforgiving in its punishment, yet rewarding for the determined. You have the chance to strategise freely and beat almost impossible challenges.
- One World - A fully integrated dark fantasy world to explore where dungeons are seamlessly intertwined and have a truly great height.
- Mastery Earns Progression - Over 60 hours of gameplay, almost 100 despair-inducing monsters and an incredibly nuanced weaponry and magic spells system. Your success relies on your ultimate mastery of how and when to use the magic spells, the armour and weapons you choose, and the moves you use with those weapons.
- Network Play - Cross paths and interact with other players online as they follow their game
- Flexible Character Development and Role Play - As you progress, you need to make the right choices for your character and their abilities, as this will determine your progression through the game.
- Community - Meet and leave messages for other players. Learn how they died to avoid your own early demise and decide whether to help or hinder their quest.
A previously untold chapter in Dark Souls lore set in the dying kingdom of magic known as Oolacile, offering 10 hours of new gameplay, plus:
- Sprawling New Maps and Environments - Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sancutuary, Royal Wood and more
- New Bosses - Including Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, and more.
- PVP Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for players to play co‐op or player vs. player.
- New Enemies - Including Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight and more.
- New NPCs - Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary) and more.
- An Arsenal of new Weapons and Armour - Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||£1.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||£4.95 per order|
*Express Deliveries on orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm are usually delivered the next working day, express orders placed on Friday before 1pm will usually be delivered on Monday, unless it is a Bank Holiday.
Orders placed before 1pm are usually despatched the same day unless it is a Bank Holiday or Sunday. Orders placed after 1pm will be despatched the next working day.
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned