Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition PC Games
- PC Games Your selected format is PC Games
- The dark and atmospheric role-playing hit Dark Souls arrives on PC in an enchanced special edition. Prepare to Die!
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Dark Souls, the smash-hit console RPG arrives on PC in a content-enhanced special edition.
This third-person role-playing game retains all the dark claustrophobia, rich atmosphere and challenging gameplay that made it such a hit, finely-tuned to cater the PC gaming audience. Tense dungeon crawling goes hand-in-hand with fearsome enemy encounters, rewarding challenges and nuanced weaponry and magic.
Deep, Dark & Difficult - Unforgiving in its punishment, yet rewarding for the determined. You have the chance to strategise freely and beat almost impossible challenges.
One World - A fully integrated dark fantasy world to explore where dungeons are seamlessly intertwined and have a truly great height.
Mastery Earns Progression - 60 hours of gameplay, almost 100 despair-inducing monsters and an incredibly nuanced weaponry and magic spells system. Your success relies on your ultimate mastery of how and when to use the magic spells, the armour and weapons you choose, and the moves you use with those weapons.
Network Play - Cross paths and interact with other players online as they follow their game
Flexible Character Development and Role Play - As you progress, you need to make the right choices for your character and their abilities, as this will determine your progression through the game.
Community - Meet and leave messages for other players. Learn how they died to avoid your own early demise and decide whether to help or hinder their quest.
The Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition includes an array of both in-box content and all the new features of the 'Artorias of the Abyss' in-game content, allowing you to experience a previously untold chapter in Dark Souls lore set in the dying kingdom of magic known as Oolacile.
New In Game Content:
- Sprawling New Maps and Environments - Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sancutuary, Royal Wood and more
- New Bosses - Including Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, and more.
- PVP Online Matchmaking System - Quick matching for players to play co‐op or player vs. player.
- New Enemies - Including Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight and more.
- New NPCs - Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary) and more.
- An Arsenal of new Weapons and Armor - Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
Special In-Box Items:
- A stunning 150 page Art Book (featuring art from the new Artorias of the Abyss game content)
- Original Soundtrack CD
- DVD containing the complete behind the scenes video series
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition also includes an enhanced PVP mode as demanded by the fans, allowing players to more closely assemble battles against one another online in an all-out fight to the death.
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.