CTR: Crash Team Racing PlayStation Network
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- This PlayStation Network (PSN) voucher code is redeemable only by users holding a PSN account registered in the United Kingdom. PSN accounts are subject to the PSN Terms of Service/User Agreement. Users must be 7 years or older and require parental consent if under 18.
- Certain content available via PSN voucher codes may have specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content rated higher than their age.
- A PlayStation 3, PSP; (PlayStationPortable) or other compatible hardware is required as well as broadband internet connection. User is responsible for broadband internet connection fees. PSN voucher codes for Game Add-On products require full game, which is sold separately.
- PSN voucher codes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or otherwise exchanged. It will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise used without your permission and is valid for one time use only. It expires 12 months from date of purchase.
- PSN voucher codes for wallet top ups are issued by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited and are redeemable only for funds in the PSN Wallet to purchase items in PlayStation Store.
- Full terms apply, see http://eu.playstation.com/legal
Grab your racing gear, start up your retro engines and tear it up with Crash Bandicoot! And all while attempting to save the planet from an interstellar super villain.
Nitros Oxide has challenged Earth to a series of high octane races which Crash must win to save the human race from being enslaved and the entire planet turned into a gigantic car park.
Party Like It's 1999
Coming from PSN's rich catalogue of PSOne classics, Crash Team Racing is indeed a bonafide classic having cemented itself as a firm family favourite when it was released in 1999. The intervening years and changes in gaming hasn't dampened this game's charm as you find yourself immersed in the world of racing, Bandicoot style.
Choose from a host of playable characters in Adventure Mode and blast through beautifully detailed tracks like Crash Cove, Blizzard Bluff and Dingo Canyon in order to win trophies, keys and vanquish evil bosses sent by Oxide.
Smashing, Crashing, Bashing
Smash through crates to uncover items which can be used to your advantage as you fire missiles, throw potions and TNT crates at your opponents. All while collecting Wumpa Fruits to beef up your offense. Plus there's an immersive battle mode adds to the excitement as you tear around specially constructed arenas in which players tear strips off each other using the weapons available in race mode.
Controlling Crash and his band of heroes is extremely easy, and the use of the analog sticks for steering and shoulder buttons for sliding gives the game a PS3 feel, making it seem like it was only yesterday that you were sticking it to Nitros Oxide the first time around.
If you love the recent Karting exploits of certain Italian Plumbers then you will love Crash Team Racing. Showing the graphics, gameplay and the sort of humour which made the original PlayStation great, Crash Team Racing not only takes you on a trip down memory lane but will also make you want to stay and enjoy the deliciously quirky visuals which translates seamlessly to your HD television.
Now, take to the track to race, shoot and power slide your way to victory and prevent mankind from being enslaved!
Crash Team Racing (PSOne Classics) - … (03/07/2012)
Crash Team Racing is indeed a bonafide classic having cemented itself as a firm family favourite when it was released in 1999. The intervening years and changes in gaming hasn't dampened this game's c…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £3.99
Earn 32 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?