Crysis Warhead PC Games and Downloads
PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 19/09/2008
In Crysis Warhead, players will don the Nanosuit of Sergeant Sykes, also known as 'Psycho', one of the most memorable characters from Crysis. More brash and aggressive than his Delta Force squadmate Nomad, players will experience Psycho's parallel story during the events of the original game, finding that life on the other side of the island is even more intense and explosive than they ever could have imagined. Luckily, Psycho's Nanosuit is just as capable and he's equipped with an even bigger arsenal of fully customizable weapons and new vehicles, giving players access to the tools they need to dominate any situation. Aside from this new, exciting single player campaign, Crysis Warhead will also feature new multiplayer content.
Crysis Warhead for PC Features:
- A new installment in the Crysis adventure.
- Standalone single player campaign - does not require Crysis to play. (Developed by Crytek Budapest.)
- Tells the Sykes war story, Parallel Story to the original Crysis experience.
- 8+ hours playtime.
- All-new weapons and new player vehicles.
- Standalone Multiplayer, Warzone (tentative name) with new content. (Developed by Crytek Frankfurt.)
- More Explosive and Dynamic Gameplay.
- Play as the energetic, short-fused Sgt. Michael Sykes and prepare for intense, explosive skirmishes
- All Warhead levels build on the Crytek sandbox approach maximising player choice and freedom to choose your preferred tactical approach.
- Pulse-Racing New Story.
- Script development involving Susan O’Connor (Bioshock).
- Cinematic storyline focusing on Sgt. Sykes’ secret mission.
- Stunning New Photorealistic Environments.
- Ice Caves, Foggy Swamps, Airfields, Action-packed Train Ride and more.
- Visuals enhancement over original Crysis.
- New Global Illumination Lighting technology.
- Enhanced Human and Alien AI.
- New squad support immerses the player in battle.
- “Smart” Alien Mechs.
- Faster reactions and optimised group tactics.
- Improved Performance.
- Extended and optimised version of CryEngine 2.
- Improved visual features without hardware impact.
- “Gamer” System Setting Optimised.
- Crysis Warzone Multiplayer Experience.
- All-new game modes.
- Team Instant Action.
- Improved Crysis Game Modes.
- Team Action, and revamped Powerstruggle matches.
- 12 new maps (Five maps were previously releases as free downloadable, 7 never before seen).
- New vehicles and weapons.
- Auto map downloads and patching system.
Earth. 2019. Crysis begins with a colossal smouldering asteroid crashing violently into North Korean terra-firma. With the Koreans claiming the mysterious space-sent entity as their own, the American government speedily dispatches an elite team of Delta Force Operators to recon behind Korean lines.
Amid rising tension between Crysis' two core nations, the asteroid unceremoniously breaks open to reveal an enormous alien spacecraft, made with superior technology and malicious intent. The invasion of Earth is at hand.
Faced with the greatest threat the planet has ever known, the two rival nations join forces and battle for the very survival of mankind.
Crysis Players step right into the thick of this struggle, taking on the mantle of humanity's last faint hope as they don their Nanosuits and scorch through intrepid jungles, perilous frozen terrain and into the ultimate zero-g encounter aboard the alien vessel to save the worldand end this Crysis.
Download the Crysis Movie
Zip containing Windows Media File (60MB)
You should be 18+ to view this movie.
This is a bit back-to-front, but we still like the sound of it. According to Eurogamer, the original Crysis might be heading to consoles.
The news comes via Kotaku, who discovered a listing for the game on the Korean Ratings Board. The listing had the game down for the Xbox 360, while an earlier ESRB rating suggested it could be coming to the PlayStation 3, too.
EA, the game publisher, has yet to comment, but it would be great to see the first Crysis game coming across to HD consoles. Even though it a few years old, its graphics look as good as ever, and its island setting and open-ended gun fights are the perfect gaming getaway.
Let all cross our fingers, then. And if you want to see what all the fuss is about, you can check out Crysis 2 while we wait. The game takes mankind fight against an alien menace to the ravaged streets of New York and offers some of the best shooting wee ever experienced.
Earth. 2019. Crysis begins with a colossal smouldering asteroid crashing violently into North Korean terra-firma.…
This is a bit back-to-front, but we still like the sound of it. According to Eurogamer, the original Crysis might be heading to consoles.…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £7.99
- Download time for 512 kbps: 3932
- Download time for 2 mbps: 983
- Download time for 4 mbps: 492
Earn 64 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?