In Crysis Warhead, players will don the Nanosuit of Sergeant Sykes, also known as 'Psycho', one of the most memorable characters from Crysis. More brash and aggressive than his Delta Force squadmate Nomad, players will experience Psycho's parallel story during the events of the original game, finding that life on the other side of the island is even more intense and explosive than they ever could have imagined. Luckily, Psycho's Nanosuit is just as capable and he's equipped with an even bigger arsenal of fully customizable weapons and new vehicles, giving players access to the tools they need to dominate any situation. Aside from this new, exciting single player campaign, Crysis Warhead will also feature new multiplayer content.
Crysis Warhead for PC Features:
- A new installment in the Crysis adventure.
- Standalone single player campaign - does not require Crysis to play. (Developed by Crytek Budapest.)
- Tells the Sykes war story, Parallel Story to the original Crysis experience.
- 8+ hours playtime.
- All-new weapons and new player vehicles.
- Standalone Multiplayer, Warzone (tentative name) with new content. (Developed by Crytek Frankfurt.)
- More Explosive and Dynamic Gameplay.
- Play as the energetic, short-fused Sgt. Michael Sykes and prepare for intense, explosive skirmishes
- All Warhead levels build on the Crytek sandbox approach maximising player choice and freedom to choose your preferred tactical approach.
- Pulse-Racing New Story.
- Script development involving Susan O’Connor (Bioshock).
- Cinematic storyline focusing on Sgt. Sykes’ secret mission.
- Stunning New Photorealistic Environments.
- Ice Caves, Foggy Swamps, Airfields, Action-packed Train Ride and more.
- Visuals enhancement over original Crysis.
- New Global Illumination Lighting technology.
- Enhanced Human and Alien AI.
- New squad support immerses the player in battle.
- “Smart” Alien Mechs.
- Faster reactions and optimised group tactics.
- Improved Performance.
- Extended and optimised version of CryEngine 2.
- Improved visual features without hardware impact.
- “Gamer” System Setting Optimised.
- Crysis Warzone Multiplayer Experience.
- All-new game modes.
- Team Instant Action.
- Improved Crysis Game Modes.
- Team Action, and revamped Powerstruggle matches.
- 12 new maps (Five maps were previously releases as free downloadable, 7 never before seen).
- New vehicles and weapons.
- Auto map downloads and patching system.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!