Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath Xbox 360
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath Product Details
Released on 27/06/2008
Experience a new story that spans 20 years – from the rebirth of the Brotherhood of Nod after the Second Tiberium War through the dramatic events of the Third Tiberium War and beyond. The story is told through a new set of high-definition live action video sequences starring a celebrity cast. Joe Kucan, the original actor who portrayed the character Kane in Command & Conquer games over the last decade, will reprise his role as the megalomaniacal leader of the Brotherhood of Nod. Other details of the cast have yet to be announced.
Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath also features a new strategic layer of gameplay that allows you to establish bases, build customized armies, and attack your enemies on a global scale – and then dive into the frenzied tactical combat where your skills as a commander will be tested to the limits. The game introduces six new sub-factions and a wealth of new units, structures, and powers to the armies of the Global Defense Initiative, the Brotherhood of Nod, and the enigmatic alien Scrin.
The Xbox 360 version of Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath will debut a revolutionary new radial interface designed specifically for console gamers. Taking RTS controls to a whole new level, utilize the command stick to build, deploy, and attack with great ease.
Command and Conquer: Kanes Wrath for Xbox 360 Features:
- Unprecedented Multi-decade Campaign - Kane returns as the centerpiece of an epic new single-player campaign. Experience a new story that spans 20 years – from the rebirth of the Brotherhood of Nod after the Second Tiberium War through the dramatic events of the Third Tiberium
- War and beyond. Facilitate the rise of the Brotherhood leading up to and beyond the events of Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars.
- Global Conquest – Fight the Third Tiberium War your way. Take command in an all new global conquest mode. Position your forces on a strategic level and then wage conflict in the fast, fluid, furious, tactical gameplay that Command & Conquer pioneered. Map out your strategies on the planetary level and wage all-out war on the ground. This marks the debut of an RTS meta-game on a console.
- Live-Action Videos are back! - Witness the rise of the Brotherhood first hand through intense live action video sequences starring Joe Kucan, the actor who originated the role of Kane in the Command & Conquer series in addition to a new celebrity cast of characters.
- Introduction of new Epic-Units – Devastate the battlefield with the immense firepower of all-new Epic-units. Customize your Epic-Units mid-battle via garrisoning and upgrades. Position these units in the strategic, global conquest mode then lay siege to your enemy at the tactical, battle level.
- Take Command of a Whole New Army– With the introduction of new units, structures, and abilities to each of the three factions, the Tiberium Wars will never be the same. Conquer your enemies with new units on both land and air.
- Specialized Sub-factions- Play to your strengths with six unique sub-factions, each equipped with their own exclusive units, powers, and upgrades. Utilize the sub-faction of your choice to fully take advantage and compliment your play style.
- Revolutionary New Xbox 360 Interface – The all-new Command Stick brings console RTS controls to the next level. Build, deploy, and attack with an all-new radial interface formulated specifically for console gamers. Console RTS gaming will be revolutionized yet again!
Visceral handed the reigns to Command & Conquer
If you like commanding and conquering, chances are you're wondering what's happened to EA's landmark RTS series, Command & Conquer. Following the release of the most recent PC game, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Twilight, it's all gone a bit quiet.
Well now things are starting to get noisy again, as EA's announced that its handed the series over to Visceral Games to work their magic on. Why should you get excited? Visceral Games made Dante?s Inferno and Dead Space - that's why.
You shouldn't necessarily be expecting another strategy game, either. According to Visceral's general manager Nick Earl, the developer's take on the project is "pretty far out". That's all the news we have at the moment, annoyingly, but we can't wait to hear more.
There's no hint of a release date yet, of course, but don't be too upset: Visceral is currently putting the finishing touches to its latest game, Dead Space 2, which lands on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on 28th January 2011. The new game in the survival horror sci-fi series looks amazing, and we?re already booking the release week off to play it.
If you like commanding and conquering, chances are you're wondering what's happened to EA's landmark RTS series, Command & Conquer.…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £16.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £9.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 136 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?