Command & Conquer Deluxe Mac
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Command & Conquer Deluxe Product Details
Released on TBD
Command & Conquer Generals puts your trigger finger on the pulse of modern warfare. The Zero Hour expansion pack for the critically acclaimed Command & Conquer Generals challenges players to square off against the world's most elite commanders for battlefield domination.
Command & Conquer Generals on Apple Mac Features:
- Wage real-time war in more ways than ever with a modern and near-future arsenal.
- Command the powerful U.S. forces, the vast Chinese war machine, or the resourceful Global Liberation Army.
- Battle it out in unprecedented detail on full 3D environments.
- All-new units and tactics with maximum destructive capability, including Aurora Strike Bombers, Dragon Tanks, and much more.
- Team up with eight friends or go head to-head in massive online multiplayer battles.
Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour on Apple Mac Features:
- Unload on your enemies with an all-new, hi-tech arsenal featuring 30 new units and 20 new upgrades from the Chinese ECM Tank to the United States Spectre Gunship.
- Enlist in the all-new Generals Challenge mode where you match your strategies-and your next-generation arsenal-against 9 enemy AI Generals with unique personalities, tactics, and taunts.
- 15 new missions rattle veteran Generals as they root out a splinter cell in Cairo, steal deadly toxins from a U.S. lab, and more.
- All new weather effects further immerse you in a more realistic combat environment.
- Prepare for multiplayer mayhem with 25 new multiplayer maps!
Command & Conquer needs you!
Fancy turning game designer, even in an unofficial capacity? Boy, are you going to like this one, then. EA wants to hear any ideas you might have regarding the future of its brilliant RTS series, Command & Conquer.
According to Eurogamer, the publisher just set up a ommunity Developer Areaon the game official site, and it encouraging fans of the franchise to send in their suggestions for what to include in any future games.
"The most discussed and loved ideas will be passed on to the developer team, so be sure to bring your idea onto our community table. Maybe it will be your idea, which changes everything!" reads a post from a community manager. Sounds like the team taking this stuff pretty seriously!
Luckily, we already know that EA is hard at work on a new Command & Conquer game, over at its Victory Games studio. We have no idea what the team cooking up, but the last game in the series, Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight, brought the current plotline to a blistering conclusion when it rocked up on PCs last March.
While we wait for the new C&C, of course, it worth remembering that Blizzard has recently released StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty for the PC and Mac. It the daddy of all RTS games in our opinion, and if you haven got it, youe missing out!
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £34.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 280 Reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?