Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Xbox 360
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 11/05/2007
In 2047, Tiberium has blanketed the Earth, which is now divided into zones based on the level of Tiberium infestation. Pristine Blue Zones represent 20% of the planet's surface and are the last refuge of the civilized world. Partially habitable Yellow Zones make up 50% of the planet's surface; most of the world's population lives in these war-torn and ecologically ravaged areas. The remaining 30% of the planet is uninhabitable, a Tiberium wasteland swept by violent Ion Storms. Red Zones are like the surface of an Alien planet.
The infamous Kane has returned to lead the Brotherhood of Nod in a massive global assault on the Global Defense Initiative and the few remaining Blue zones left on the planet. Only you can stop him. The fate of humanity - and the planet - is in your hands.
Featuring state-of-the-art, next-generation graphics, an epic story with live action video sequences featuring top Hollywood actors, and the classic fast-paced C&C style of play, C&C 3 sets the standard for the single player RTS experience.
When you decide to test your skills online, a suite of truly innovative features, such as the ability to transform online battles into a spectator sport, unfold. Welcome back, Commander.
- Fast, Fluid, Fun - The ultra-responsive, smooth-as-silk gameplay C&C invented is now better than ever, intuitively placing your entire arsenal at your fingertips.
- Over 30 Single Player Missions - In a vast open-world 'theatre of war' where each decision you make matters, you'll experience one cohesive, epic story told from the unique perspective of all three warring factions.
- RTS as a Sport - Observe, broadcast, and compete in thrilling online battles with innovations including all-new interactive spectator modes, VoIP communication, player commentary, and more.
- Story Like You've Never Seen - High-definition, live action video sequences that seamlessly tie the game's epic story together featuring an unparalleled, diverse Hollywood cast. Top talent includes Tricia Helfer, Josh Holloway, Michael Ironside, Billy Dee Williams, Grace Park, Ivana Bozilovic, and Shauntay Hinton.
- Adaptive AI - The game AI matches your style of play - choose from distinct AI playing styles such as 'rushing', 'turtling', and more, or level the battlefield and let the AI use its own tactics to give you the highest level of challenge.
- New Ways to Attack - Keep your opponent guessing by building flying battleships, wielding the power of terrifying Ion Storms, and combining units to form powerful never-before-seen super-units.
- Technology Makes the World Come Alive - Lose yourself in reflected sunlight and scream in sheer joy as you blow chunks off of enemy tanks, structures, and anything else you can launch a rocket at. The game world gains a new dimension and the battlefield comes to life as the atmosphere fills with smoke, fire, haze, tracers, explosions, and state-of-the-art weather effects.
- Intuitive and Evolved Interface - Fully evolved side-bar interface that allows you to fully manage your base operations while never leaving the action.
- Battle the Best Online - With multiple online game modes, all-new multiplayer maps, and a fully featured content editor, go online to see how you stack up in RTS' ultimate forum.
Visceral handed the reigns to Command & Conquer
If you like commanding and conquering, chances are you're wondering what's happened to EA's landmark RTS series, Command & Conquer. Following the release of the most recent PC game, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Twilight, it's all gone a bit quiet.
Well now things are starting to get noisy again, as EA's announced that its handed the series over to Visceral Games to work their magic on. Why should you get excited? Visceral Games made Dante?s Inferno and Dead Space - that's why.
You shouldn't necessarily be expecting another strategy game, either. According to Visceral's general manager Nick Earl, the developer's take on the project is "pretty far out". That's all the news we have at the moment, annoyingly, but we can't wait to hear more.
There's no hint of a release date yet, of course, but don't be too upset: Visceral is currently putting the finishing touches to its latest game, Dead Space 2, which lands on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on 28th January 2011. The new game in the survival horror sci-fi series looks amazing, and we?re already booking the release week off to play it.
If you like commanding and conquering, chances are you're wondering what's happened to EA's landmark RTS series, Command & Conquer.…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £14.13
Free UK Delivery
- Only £7.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 114 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?