The player selects four members from a team of agents, each with their own unique personalities – led by the 16th president of the United States of America, Abraham Lincoln – to fight back against aliens invading the planet.
While the combat is turn-based, it takes place with a third-person view, giving this strategy game the immersive feel of a third-person shooter. Online multiplayer and matches against other players add to the fun.
Show more Show less
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged TBD and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Reserve (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
*Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. is a new turn-based action strategy game for Nintendo 3DS and 2DS from Intelligent Systems, known for the Fire Emblem and Advance Wars series. The game has a unique atmosphere with a steampunk setting and comic book-style graphics.
- Tap Marth, Ike, Lucina or Robin amiibo to recruit them to your cause!
- You can use selected amiibo to bring Fire Emblem heroes into the battle! If you tap the Marth, Ike, Lucina or Robin amiibo to the NFC touchpoint, you'll recruit them to your cause. They'll remain available for squad selection until they fall in battle - but if they're defeated, the only way to revive them is to tap in the amiibo again.
- You can use amiibo on New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL by tapping them to the NFC area on the bottom screen. You can also use amiibo on Nintendo 2DS, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL via the NFC Reader/Writer accessory (sold separately).
Scan the QR code using your Nintendo 3DS camera to download the Codename S.T.E.A.M. Demo from the Nintendo eShop.
Experience the star-spangled strategy and gameplay of Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. for yourself!
A boiler full of features:
- Battle through four maps across the first two missions in London!
- Take command of a four-agent team: Henry Fleming, John Henry, Lion and Tiger Lily!
- Transfer over medals and sub weapons earned in the demo to the full game!