Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is an exceptional medieval "first person slasher" game that seeks to deliver the intensity of epic medieval Hollywood blockbusters
Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Release Date: TBD
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is an exceptional medieval "first person slasher" game that seeks to deliver the intensity of epic medieval Hollywood blockbusters to the hands of the gamer. Set in a fictional yet gritty and realistic world, players will fight in fast paced online battles besieging castles, raiding medieval villages and fighting for glory in the arena.
- Deep melee combat system allows players to manipulate their swings in real time with the mouse for precise and full control of your attacks
- Players wield a gruesome assortment of medieval weaponry including swords, battle axes, longbows, flails and warhammers
- Dynamic objective system brings team tactics and strategy to the forefront as players batter down gates, scale siege towers and assassinate enemy royalty to achieve victory
- Slaughter your opponents in true medieval fashion by crushing them with catapults, searing them with boiling oil or decapitating them with a swift blow from your blade to the neck
- Gain experience and unlock new ways to customize your warrior so your enemies know you by sight and tremble at your glory.
- Vast and lush environments that transport the player to a gritty and immersive medieval world.
- Strike fear into the hearts of your enemies by charging into battle with a vicious sprint attack or evade your opponents strikes with dodges and ducks to setup brutal counter strikes.
- 4 Unique Classes: Archer, Man-at-arms, Vanguard, Knight each with their own advantages and disadvantages
- Multiplayer maps and gamemodes that provide a mix of 'quickfix' minigame style and more strategic and objective-oriented gameplay
- A deep and engaging background lore that pits the Agathian Knights against the newly formed Mason order in a battle for the throne
- Lay waste to the battlefield with the epic new "Freeform Combination System" that allows players to chain attacks and blocks together accelerating the pace of combat exchanges to a whirlwind of steel on steel
- Offline play options that allow players to gain familiarity with the controls and gameplay before being thrust into the action
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon 64 X2 2.7 GHz
- CPU Speed: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher
- Sound Card: Yes
- Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!