Chivalry: Medieval Warfare PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Product Details
Released on TBD
- Deep melee combat system allows players to manipulate their swings in real time with the mouse for precise and full control of your attacks
- Players wield a gruesome assortment of medieval weaponry including swords, battle axes, longbows, flails and warhammers
- Dynamic objective system brings team tactics and strategy to the forefront as players batter down gates, scale siege towers and assassinate enemy royalty to achieve victory
- Slaughter your opponents in true medieval fashion by crushing them with catapults, searing them with boiling oil or decapitating them with a swift blow from your blade to the neck
- Gain experience and unlock new ways to customize your warrior so your enemies know you by sight and tremble at your glory.
- Vast and lush environments that transport the player to a gritty and immersive medieval world.
- Strike fear into the hearts of your enemies by charging into battle with a vicious sprint attack or evade your opponents strikes with dodges and ducks to setup brutal counter strikes.
- 4 Unique Classes: Archer, Man-at-arms, Vanguard, Knight each with their own advantages and disadvantages
- Multiplayer maps and gamemodes that provide a mix of 'quickfix' minigame style and more strategic and objective-oriented gameplay
- A deep and engaging background lore that pits the Agathian Knights against the newly formed Mason order in a battle for the throne
- Lay waste to the battlefield with the epic new "Freeform Combination System" that allows players to chain attacks and blocks together accelerating the pace of combat exchanges to a whirlwind of steel on steel
- Offline play options that allow players to gain familiarity with the controls and gameplay before being thrust into the action
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon 64 X2 2.7 GHz
- CPU Speed: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher
- Sound Card: Yes
- Free Disk Space: 3 GB
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £12.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 104 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?