- DSi and DS Lite
Sudoku, Comparison Sudoku, Kakuro, Towers, Number Soup, Number Safe and Squares. The players play to achieve bonus points and these are recorded in the battery backed up memory for the Challenge versions of the games. Alternatively the player may want a casual 3 minute puzzle fix and he can do this by selecting a Quick (Beginner, Intermediate or Expert) version of the game that will not be recorded in to the games memory.
Challenge Me: Brain Puzzles 2 Features:
- Play 1000’s of Sudoku & Picture Logic Puzzles
- 7 great games including Sudoku, Towers, Number Soup & Squares
- Most puzzles generated from new each time you start a new game meaning endless possibilities!
- Track your progress in Challenge Mode, where a bar diagram keeps track of your scores and progress
- With 4 profiles available there are enough save slots for the family!
- Play against the clock in a series of challenges and try to beat the top scores
- See how you improve in the ‘Challenge Me’ mode with statistics & graphs displaying accuracy, mental power & judgement!
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!