A mysterious force is swapping and merging nine Cartoon Network universes together, forcing unlikely partnerships and dastardly new alliances of evil. Dexter and the forces of good must piece together the inter-dimensional puzzle which is pulling the universes together before it is too late. Featuring the casts of some of Cartoon Network‘s most iconic shows, Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion is the network‘s first-ever all-star brawler set to make its debut on the Nintendo 3DS. Fans can go toe-to-toe with characters from their favourite Cartoon Network shows including Ben 10, The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter‘s Laboratory, Samurai Jack and many more.
Cartoon Network Time Explosion on Nitendo 3DS Features:
- Featuring over 40 characters, 18 of them being playable characters, representing eleven popular Cartoon Network IPs
- Original story that combines popular locations and events: players face all oftheir favourite villains and heroes from across the Cartoon Network universe
- Features 32 stages in multi-layered environments showing iconic locations from nine Cartoon Network universes with all the background flavour and supporting characters
- Various gameplay modes:
- Single Player Story Mode contains an original story written by a Cartoon Network writer and allows players to experience a variety of gameplay styles while travelling through the Cartoon Network universes
- Battle Mode (Multiplayer): 4-player competitions over Wi-Fi, players can battle their friends in any of 21 arenas
- Battle Mode (vs CPU): Players can go it alone in a rumble against 1-3 of their favourite characters
- A wealth of different gameplay elements:
- Special “Assist pickups” summon characters to help the player during battle
- “Super Attacks”, triggering over-the-top cutscenes and attacks
- Alternate outfits and player colours per character
- Three levels of difficulty
- Unlock special bonus & hidden characters
- Nintendo 3DS download play: play with up to 3 friends using one single game-card
- Players can customise the rules for battle arenas: adjust game timers, amount of lives per character and how often pickups are spawned
- Replay levels with newly unlocked heroes
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!