Cars 2 3DS
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Cars 2 Product Details
Released on 11-Nov-2011
Continuing the storyline from the film, players can choose to play as Mater and Lightning McQueen, as well as some brand new characters, as they train in the international training center - CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage) to become world-class spies.
They'll take on dangerous missions, compete to become the fastest racecar in the world, or use their spy skills in exciting, action-packed combat racing and battle arenas. Players can race against friends and family in either single or multiplayer modes with up to four players to unlock challenging new tracks, characters, events and thrilling spy missions
• Cars 2: The Videogame introduces the international training center - CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage) that expands upon the film storyline
• Choose from more than 20 different characters, such as Mater, Lightning McQueen and the newly introduced Finn McMissile and Holley Shiftwell, and train to become world class spies
• Participate in simulated hazardous missions using high-tech gadgets to evade and impede adversaries
• Perform maneuvers only Cars characters can do, such as backwards driving, air tricks, sidestepping to avoid obstacles, two wheel driving and more
• Connect with World of Cars Online, a free-to-play browser-based virtual world based on the Carsuniverse, to gain rewards in the video game and then use them to unlock new items in the virtual world
Disney Interactive Studios has expressed its delight at the level of critical acclaim afforded to its recent movie tie-in Cars 2: The Video Game.
As the publisher prepares to launch the Nintendo 3DS edition of the action racing game, it has expressed pride at the success enjoyed by the Xbox 360, Wii and Nintendo DS versions, which were released in June 2011.
Created by Avalanche Studios, which also made last year's well-regarded Toy Story 3: The Video Game, the title recreates the excitement of Pixar's latest movie with impressive visuals, multiplayer action and gameplay that combines racing with high-octane spy adventures.
The game has received glowing reviews from the likes of IGN, the Sunday Mirror and Toxic.
John Blackburn, vice president and general manager of Avalanche Software, said: 'It's very rewarding to see how members of the media have jumped behind the wheel to become agents of CHROME in support of Cars 2: The Video Game.'
The Nintendo 3DS version of Cars 2 is coming this Christmas and features glasses-free 3D visuals, StreetPass communication options and more.
Disney hails warm critical reception … (04/10/2011)
Disney Interactive Studios has expressed its delight at the level of critical acclaim afforded to its recent movie tie-in Cars 2: The Video Game.…
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £10.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £9.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 88 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?