Call of Duty: World at War PlayStation 3
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£2.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 15 and over.
Call of Duty: World at War for PS3 completely changes the rules of engagement by redefining WWII gaming and thrusting players into the final tension-filled, unforgiving battles against a new ferocious enemy in the most dangerous and suspenseful action ever seen in WWII.
Powered by Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare technology, Call of Duty: World at War brings an uncensored edge to combat, as soldiers face the most harrowing and climatic European and Pacific battles in which an enemy, who knows no surrender and no retreat, will fight to the last breath, unleashing an arsenal of lethal surprising tactics. Peril and danger lurk throughout the battlefield as Call of Duty: World at War players combat the unknown risk of the new chaos of battle.
From the remains of Russia and the ruins of Berlin, to the beach and jungles of the deadly Pacific Theater, Call of Duty: World at War takes on added depth as players employ new features that previously were only-available in multiplayer, including perks, rankings and online stats in up-to full four-player cooperative gameplay. New infantry and vehicle-based weapons, like the potent flamethrower, bring the battlefield ablaze.
Call of Duty: World at War on PS3 Features:
- Final Battles: Call of Duty: World at War forces players to survive the final climactic days of a world at war to thwart the advance of Axis powers on multiple fronts from Europe to the Pacific – delivering the hallmark Call of Duty cinematic intensity on a worldwide scale. Play as a U.S. Marine or Russian conscript across a variety of European and Pacific infantry, vehicle and airborne missions. An all new depth of WWII-era combat variety, from the tactics and weapons to the unique and varying locations that traverse the ruins of Western Europe all the way to the harsh, wetlands of Imperial Japan, immerses gamers into an adrenaline-filled, epic struggle.
- Co-Op Campaign Mode: “No One Fights Alone” takes on new meaning in Call of Duty: World at War as players can complete the entire single player campaign with up to four players online or two players via split-screen (both online and offline). Strategising with others provides gameplay diversity, replayability and engagement. Complete unique co-op challenges to earn rewards and bragging rights. Call of Duty: World at War takes the perks, rankings and online stats that players love in multiplayer and builds them into the cooperative campaign as well, adding even more variety, replayability and continuous fun.
- Addictive Multiplayer: Call of Duty: World at War continues the addictive and leading class-based multiplayer action. The addition of vehicles to the highly-successful Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare multiplayer that already includes persistent experience, player rankings, upgradeable weapons, squad-based gameplay, map scripting, customisable classes and perks, brings a new dimension to Call of Duty online warfare.
- Unprecedented WWII Cinematic Quality: Utilising the jaw-dropping and revolutionary Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare engine, Call of Duty: World at War delivers an unprecedented level of visual and cinematic effects to WWII. Highly-detailed character models, self-shadowing, environmental lighting and amazing special effects up the WWII authenticity to new heights. Depth of field, rim-lighting and texture-streaming technology bring the adrenaline-pumping combat of Call of Duty: World at War to life. Physics-enabled battlefields and destructible cover immerse players into the harrowing and dynamic combat.